Drip

Drip

by Drip

Marketing automation for ecommerce stores

Cookie Cutter Shop Australia

It's a good tool, not without a few operational problems that seem to have been worked through eventually.

Pricing is expensive compared to competitors and payment options exclude the virtual VISA cards issued by FX payment services like Airwallex. These issues matter to Shopify store owners that don't operate in US dollars.

The Billboard 500 Club

Drip is the most powerful advanced tool I've ever used for business. It tracks your customer journey including the pages and products they visited even if they haven't purchased yet. I highly recommend this for all Shopify stores who want to take their business to the next level.

FRANC

Drip is the best email marketing software we have ever used, its the perfect cross between MailChimp (the visuals and ease of use) and Hubspot (the CRM and advanced capacities). Visually it's a treat to work with and the team is constantly coming out with updates and improvements, never stagnant. Highly reccommend.

The Elegant Bar

The app works great. The best app I have used so far. 4 stars because they can improve on notifications to the account holders when there is an issue. I am told the team is working on it. Hopefully, they will get this resolved soon. Highly recommend using this app.

July 2, 2020

The Elegant Bar - I'm sorry you did not receive our notifications, and we understand this situation is frustrating. We are reaching out to your updated address to review the suggestions we provided for improving your deliverability and avoiding deliverability issues.

Wine Cellar HQ

zero on-boarding after the sale, so if you are good with figuring it out on your own go for it. I hear really good things so I'll keep pushing forward. It's been very frustrating.

July 2, 2020

Wine Cellar HQ - thanks for the candor. We really want to help you get set-up and experience the value of Drip. We recently updated our on boarding guides, but you may not have received those. That's on us - we are fixing that, and in the meantime we can provide some additional personal onboarding assistance. Please see your email and find a time for onboarding support that works for you.

Imperial Blades Wholesale | Oscillating Blades | RidgelineTool.com

This is the most impressive email marketing tool I have used....and I have used them all. The segmentation powers are wonderful, the email builder is elegant and easy and most important, it is powerful. The tool syncs really well with Shopify and gives some great insight to customers.

Now, that being said...one HUGE thing is missing. Customer Tags do not sync. That is a shame and would be one needed improvement. Putting that aside, Drip is where it is at.

Amo Pura

I moved from omnisend to Drip. The extra segmentation features really help deliver that perfect customer experience, making each email seem like it was personally written. Worth the extra money!

NatureCity

Drip is the best-automated email system four for Shopify Plus or Big commerce. It is an excellent email system I would recommend trying.

VIM Stores

False revenue. Many workflow glitches. Overcharged invoices & no reply from billing. Not recommended

Peacock Alley

Solid ESP and an evergrowing platform that is intuitive enough for less savvy digital users and experienced email marketers alike. Segmentation is a breeze.

Previous 1 3