Drip: Email and SMS Marketing

Drip: Email and SMS Marketing | Reviews

by Drip

Email and SMS marketing automation for ecommerce

Free Pour Jenny's

Drip is a comprehensive email marketing platform which is very easy to use. I found it easy to import a customer list, and to set up workflows, including abandoned cart emails and welcome emails for new subscribers. Drip has great customer service, too!

Rebel Raw

We've used a variety of email marketing platforms, but none have been integrated as well with Shopify as Drip. Drip is very user friendly, along with having excellent automation workflows.

MdM

Pessimi. Una volta installata, non si riesce più ad aprire e ti rimanda alla pagina di installazione- salvo impedirtelo perchè chiaramente il negozio risulta già connesso a un account Drip. Servizio clienti inesistente. Fatturazione crescente e totalmente incoerente.

Fetch and Co

Mailchimp. Klavio. Convert Kit. We have used them all. Our Shopify store was really looking to level up with automations for both our brick and mortar and online shop. What is the point of all those subscribers if you don't nurture them? Drip has several levels of support and training and someone is always willing to help. I can't wait to set up more automations and see some return.

GO SMILE

We've used many different platforms in the past and Drip by far has been the best Email Marketing platform we've used. Resources and customer service are always readily available, helping you walk through any tutorial you need help in whether it's customer segmentation, workflows, or campaigns. On top of that, Drip revenue has attributed 37%-40% of our e-commerce business in the last couple of months. AMAZING results. We have been very happy using Drip :)

Modern Resale

Drip makes building relationships with our clients a breeze with automated email communications. We choose the message and the frequency and drip makes it happen. Setting up the work flows is easy once you get going. Great customer support too!

JACKSN

I really needed a tool to help me with my email marketing and this is IT! It's super easy, intuitive and fun to use. I highly recomend!

LNOC Store

Drip is both easy to use and really powerful. There's nothing that you can't do with it! You can connect multiple services just like Shopify and set up pretty much anything you want to retarget your customers and send them e-mails. Greatest service ever!

Natch Essentials

This app has been great in scaling our DTC business. There tech team (Andrew Koch in particular) has been amazing in ensuring we are running at our email campaigns the best they can be!

Levi Kreis

I can't believe how easy Drip integration with Shopify is. Truly makes my work so much more effective. And it seems like they keep trying to improve it along the way. The best.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6