DROP A HINT Premium

DROP A HINT Premium

From $15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
September 29, 2021

I would give a zero rating but that wasn't an option. App doesn't even work when you select a payment option. Contacted support who initially sent an email saying they'd help however, after subsequent emails from myself, they have failed to even respond. Poor app and really poor customer service.

Bullabaloo
Time spent using app: 5 days
AppSolute replied September 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. As we indicated, in order for us to help further, you have to indicate/choose a plan. We have installed the app for you, however, it is not active unless you select a plan.
All billing is done through Shopify. We do not have any say if a card was declined, or payment did not go through.

Thank you for trying out product.

May 12, 2021

Great idea for an app but unfortunately didn't get much traction. Tried it out for a few weeks and with around 1000 visitors per day, didn't get one person to sign up. There was also a glitch with the button and it took the developers 7 days to fix it with multiple follow up emails. I didn't see an option to cancel my plan after deciding the full plan wasn't worth the cost on the dashboard so I emailed the developer, Bella. Asked to cancel on April 24th, didn't get a response so followed up on April 26th. Bella answered asking if I wanted 30 days free to which I kindly declined and asked to confirm that my subscription was cancelled, on April 26th, no response. Followed up on April 30th, no response. Followed up May 6th, no response. Followed up again today, let's see if I get a response. Great idea for an app but the service unfortunately ruined the experience for me.

Kōv
Time spent using app: 21 days
AppSolute replied September 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. As we indicated before, to cancel an app, all you have to do is go to your shopify store - app section and delete the app. We do not have an access to the store after we help install it. As far as getting traction - we have seen 300% ROI when stores promote the option and educate their visitors and past and current clients.
We would be very happy to see you come back and give it another try for the holiday season.

November 27, 2019

Amazing app of such a great idea to share the thought of giving a gift to someone. Plus, the support team members are great, absolutely love how they are willing and able to help with any concern! Great app to install for an e-commerce!

Idalia Baudo Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 21, 2019

The customer service level on the App is next level. They offered to install the app on my theme before I even asked them to, then followed up several times to ensure all was in order. They even helped me to personalize the form. Thank-you Stan and Bella!

hernest project
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 4, 2019

We have recently added this App and we are excited to see how it works over the upcoming festive period. Not being very computer savvy, I can't thank the Customer Service Team (especially Bella) enough for helping me with the integration. It's very easy to install, I am just not very good! Thanks x

Black Heart Equestrian
Time spent using app: 2 months
AppSolute replied November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are excited to help out your business this holiday season and beyond.

July 17, 2019

Great customer service & help! We are really stoked to add the Drop a Hint app to our site. Thanks guys, such a great addition to our site and customer offering.

La Luna Rose Jewellery
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 8, 2019

Since jewelry isn't always something someone wants to buy for themselves and makes such a great gift for important life occasions, we have experienced great success with the Drop a Hint app for those people who want to send a subtle hint about what they really want! It's also another great way to grow your email database with simple integrations with different email providers. The customizable template gives us an on-brand way to make sure our customers are getting just what they want, year round!

Jennifer Meyer
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited December 14, 2018

I use this app to allow people to share some hints around holidays, and in other occasions, works like a charm for our fashion store. Also, I would like to thank Bella for her support, she was very fast and helpful. I recommend it if you want to stimulate some WOM. And the conversion rate is twice as big as the one from the store.

roccamore
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
AppSolute replied March 6, 2019

We are thrilled we were able to contribute to a better holiday season. With your product and our app, this is just the beginning.

December 7, 2018

This App does exactly what you expect it to do.
Customer service is TOP. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Catlevy Diamond
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
AppSolute replied March 6, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We have just launched push notifications as well.

Edited December 1, 2018

I really like this app. The customer service is better than I have received w/ any other app. I am very happy with the professional look. I'm proud to have it on my website.

Seneca Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 months
AppSolute replied March 6, 2019

Hello Seneca team. We are proud to have you as a client. If you do need any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help.