DROP A HINT Premium

DROP A HINT Premium

by Appsolute

Make a Wish. "Drop A Hint" - Get The Present You Really Want!

Forget Me Not Temp

After downloading this app I had trouble getting it to appear on my theme. I reached out to the support team who responded within the hour and had the problem resolved instantly. Impeccable customer service and a brilliant app... highly recommend it!

Pinkandblueco

I downloaded this app and I was having trouble with it appearing on my product pages. I email the support team and they were able to respond and install it within 1 hour. The support team is very quick and very helpful. great app.

Valanillc

Customer service from Stan was awesome! He was very quick to respond to resolve the issue we were having!

Fairley

Working well on the sight. Only just installed and customers using have already bought. Great customer service.

Bric A Brac London

This is a smart little app and to be fair, reasonably priced! The support where amazingly responsive, I had a little trouble getting the button just how I wanted it - pinged a quick email and in a few hours, they installed it perfectly.

I can see this being a great feature for our customers and will allow them to have a little fun with their friends and loved ones.

Cheers guys!

Ali Ariel

Such a fantastic app! It looks great on our store and functions wonderfully. Customer service is speedy and very professional.

Belleforceactivewear

Working great so far! The setup was pretty straightforward, and the developers were very quick to help me when I had questions (even on a holiday weekend). Will see how it performs through the holiday season.

Emily C Jewelry

So far so good- the customer service team worked overtime to polish up the Drop a Hint experience on my site- it was tricky because my products have a lot of variants, but they made it run smoothly. They also created icons to better match my page. Thanks team!

Chikahisastudio

So far so good! Customer service is prompt and very helpful. They even gave design suggestions for my button!

Atheria Jewelry

Great service! So far, the app has been useful. I will update if anything changes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7