DROP A HINT Premium

DROP A HINT Premium

by Appsolute

Make a Wish. "Drop A Hint" - Get The Present You Really Want!

roccamore

I use this app to allow people to share some hints around holidays, and in other occasions, works like a charm for our fashion store. Also, I would like to thank Bella for her support, she was very fast and helpful. I recommend it if you want to stimulate some WOM. And the conversion rate is twice as big as the one from the store.

Catlevy Diamond

This App does exactly what you expect it to do.
Customer service is TOP. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Seneca Jewelry

I really like this app. The customer service is better than I have received w/ any other app. I am very happy with the professional look. I'm proud to have it on my website.

Noor Jewellers

I am currently in the trial phase of this app. I'll break my experience down into a few categories.

Setup:
The setup was extremely easy and the app integrated with my online shop without any issues.

Features:
I'm able to customize how my popup cards and send a hint cards look like and that a great feature to allow me to create something striking. I do wish that there were more templates to chose from since I'm not as creative as others out there.

Other features such as having different mediums to send out messages is a plus as well.

Support:
This is where Bella and Stan stand out. I came across a few behaviors of the app that I wasn't totally satisfied with but these were corrected for me very very quickly. It is always reassuring to know that price you're paying for includes not only the usage of the app but outstanding support.

Pricing:
As a small business owner, I always want to spend less but if this app increases my sales, then the cost will be worth it!

Conclusion:
Still awaiting the effectiveness of this app but the people and support behind it are awesome!

Hyde & Hare

Outstanding customer service from Bella and the team. The app we have been looking for a while and it's certainly lived up to expectations.

FORESTBOUND

Drop a Hint is a really great app with customer service that is above and beyond. Highly recommend!

Onememorylane

Got the app a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Besides how well the app works I have to say the customer service is on point. Always willing to help, I'm not that good with coding and they were always ready to give me a hand. Will definitely recommend this app to anyone.

Emerson & Farrar

Great customer service! Thank you for your help in answering questions for us and being quickly available. App works great.

Forget Me Not Temp

After downloading this app I had trouble getting it to appear on my theme. I reached out to the support team who responded within the hour and had the problem resolved instantly. Impeccable customer service and a brilliant app... highly recommend it!

Pinkandblueco

I downloaded this app and I was having trouble with it appearing on my product pages. I email the support team and they were able to respond and install it within 1 hour. The support team is very quick and very helpful. great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8