Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Brooke Vanity

You are better off without this app. The items are very limiting. The photos provided are very low quality. Communication was poor.

Caffeinated Goddess

I'm not rating the app I'm rating the company. They are not even selling us the hair at whole sale prices if you go on the web site and price check the hair they are selling the hair for a couple dollars more to us.

BumzeeBeez

I was trying to install the app. It wanted me to upload my driver's licence and other documents. I have a Shopify store, but it said it was setting me up a store. Too weird for me. I backed out.

TOP4RMHair

This app is nothing but problems... tried using it on my store, paid all this money for them to create my logo in time for my store launching only to find out they claim they didnt receive my request correctly. After mentioning i was gonna write a review, my request magically appeared correctly and they refunded me half my money long after my business launch date. fast forward to placing an order on my store for me to dropship it, again only to find out its just error messages. contacted these people and they hit me with some crazy, stupid excuse how much they are going to need to contact developer to see whats going on. These people do not care! do not do business with them unless u want to fail miserably. last thing, wish I could give no stars!

Diamond Nation Hair Collection

I decided to delete the app and stop using it. Your price margins are not set up for users to make a reasonable profit at all. You give the option to charge between 1-2x your wholesale price. If I charged 1x the price, I make no profit. The only way I’d make equal to what I’m making you with each sale is to charge double, which was too high for the market. Even celebrity hair companies don’t charge as much as what the prices come out to with 2x. The dropshipping is not set up to benefit us... we’d be better off eliminating the middle man and going directly to the source for hair to cut wholesale pricing and increase take home. On top of that, I was still charged after deleting the app.

FIVE LASH

Products are over priced and doesn't include shipping. Extra shipping fee of $6.95 or $24.95. No order volume discount structures.

yalser

Paid to have this setup on my store. I'm new at all of this so I expected to see complete inventory in store. that is not what happened. I guess this is just not for me. store looks like crap, totally waste of my time and money. Probably my fault. Also they have ID verification that I did with drivers license and credit card scan to verify who I am. Have not heard back. I think I will uninstall and just eat the 30 dollars.