Dropship Beauty

Dropship Beauty

by Dropship Beauty

Hair Extensions, Wigs, 3D Lashes and More shipped from the USA

Sacha Hair

All day I have been unable to log into the app. I keep getting the error message stating that the page is not available. My store is fairly new so I am relying on the photos and videos provided through the app for my marketing and now I am stuck. Emailed support this morning no response. Please help!!

September 23, 2019

Hey! Terribly sorry you are having issues logging in. The easiest way is to log into your Shopify store and then go to Apps --> Dropship Beauty. Click the icon and it will auto-login your account. We answer all support tickets before the staff leaves on a daily basis. Please give us at least the current business day to reply before leaving a review saying we did not reply. If you have any follow-up questions feel free to click the support icon on the right side of every page of our sites. We would be happy to help.

Discounts 4 Me

You will be priced out of business using this drop shipper. I installed the app compared prices and deleted the app. I don’t liked to be pimped!

July 25, 2019

Sorry it didn’t work for you as well, as it does with our thousands of clients. But as you might know, Pimpin ain’t easy!

Brooke Vanity

You are better off without this app. The items are very limiting. The photos provided are very low quality. Communication was poor.

July 4, 2019

Thank you for your insight and review. We do apologize for any inconveniences. For item limitations, we do have three different membership plans which will determine the kinds of perks and access you will have on our app. We do see that you were only on the free Basic Plan. If you would like to have access to the additional product photos and videos in higher quality, you can upgrade as an advanced or pro member. For concerns regarding communications, we don't see any attempts from you reaching out to us other than a custom branding form that you submitted on the app. With the form, we did reach out to you immediately with questions regarding the specificity of your branding, but you did not respond to it at all. We try our best to communicate to our customers by all means, but we cannot make further progression on your concerns if we do not hear back from you. We hope that you are able to find the company that best suits your needs. You are more than welcome to email or call us with the contact information provided on this app.

Caffeinated Goddess

I'm not rating the app I'm rating the company. They are not even selling us the hair at whole sale prices if you go on the web site and price check the hair they are selling the hair for a couple dollars more to us.

BumzeeBeez

I was trying to install the app. It wanted me to upload my driver's licence and other documents. I have a Shopify store, but it said it was setting me up a store. Too weird for me. I backed out.

TOP4RMHair

This app is nothing but problems... tried using it on my store, paid all this money for them to create my logo in time for my store launching only to find out they claim they didnt receive my request correctly. After mentioning i was gonna write a review, my request magically appeared correctly and they refunded me half my money long after my business launch date. fast forward to placing an order on my store for me to dropship it, again only to find out its just error messages. contacted these people and they hit me with some crazy, stupid excuse how much they are going to need to contact developer to see whats going on. These people do not care! do not do business with them unless u want to fail miserably. last thing, wish I could give no stars!

Diamond Nation Hair Collection

I decided to delete the app and stop using it. Your price margins are not set up for users to make a reasonable profit at all. You give the option to charge between 1-2x your wholesale price. If I charged 1x the price, I make no profit. The only way I’d make equal to what I’m making you with each sale is to charge double, which was too high for the market. Even celebrity hair companies don’t charge as much as what the prices come out to with 2x. The dropshipping is not set up to benefit us... we’d be better off eliminating the middle man and going directly to the source for hair to cut wholesale pricing and increase take home. On top of that, I was still charged after deleting the app.

FIVE LASH

Products are over priced and doesn't include shipping. Extra shipping fee of $6.95 or $24.95. No order volume discount structures.

yalser

Paid to have this setup on my store. I'm new at all of this so I expected to see complete inventory in store. that is not what happened. I guess this is just not for me. store looks like crap, totally waste of my time and money. Probably my fault. Also they have ID verification that I did with drivers license and credit card scan to verify who I am. Have not heard back. I think I will uninstall and just eat the 30 dollars.