DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

by dropshipcn

Free Shipping Worldwide. 800+ All Over Print Products.

Silver Fox Luxury LLC

Cute items, but it's now 6 weeks, and I've not received my order (tracking stopped updating 2 weeks after shipping). They can't even find it!! Buyer beware!

Dark Sentinel

Far too difficult to design. The Silverlight extension is unsupported by most browsers these days and trying to design within the Shopify interface is just farcical. I can only assume those behind this site have never actually done what they expect others to do. If you're from DropShipCN and reading this, just try designing, say, the hi-top skate sneakers from with Shopify. You can't even change colours without loading up that colour as an image. Enlarging something to fit the full canvas means the handles disappear behind the Shopify console, etc. I use Printful, Subliminator, InterestPrint, KinCustom etc and by comparison this is shockingly bad. I can't comment on the products themselves because I haven't put my designs on any! The app goes off my store right after I hit the 'submit review' button here.

August 21, 2020

Very much appreciate your suggestion. We are going to update the software and extension design system on our app soon as the new designer is under development. We hope it will be available in the coming months.
For the basic designer we provided, we have added the color function and coordinate system for design as you suggested, which allows customers to design more easily now. The enlarge function is honestly a limitation to all Shopify app because it is limited to the frame of the Shopify account. We suggest you create a design on-site if possible which will solve the issue.
We would like to invite you to try our system again if possible and feel free to let us know if you have any further concerns. We always welcome your thoughts! :)

Gaiety

Used twice. Communication is okay and they try to be helpful BUT the orders are not processed in the time frames advertised. Both orders were much later and caused many issues. The second order took 2 month to arrive. Some items are a very poor quality print and three of the items ordered and paid for were missing/not packed. If you want value for money and happy customers - I would NOT recommend.

June 10, 2020

Appreciate your feedback and we are terribly sorry about your experience.

Shipment is recently delayed due to the COVID19 issue and flights are limited around the world. We understand the inconvenience caused to you and your customers. Please contact our customer support team anytime and a full refund will be arranged.

We hope to see the situation normalize soon and good business to you too. Thank you.

2rulesbrand

I place an order for a sample o 4/7 and never received it, another other for a customer on 4/12 looks like this may make it to my customer by 5/12. Had to refund this order to save a customer, I would be scared to use this app in the future. Sucks because the interface was by far my favorite.