DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

DropShipCN ‑ Print on Demand

by dropshipcn

Free Shipping Worldwide. 800+ All Over Print Products.

Dark Sentinel

Far too difficult to design. The Silverlight extension is unsupported by most browsers these days and trying to design within the Shopify interface is just farcical. I can only assume those behind this site have never actually done what they expect others to do. If you're from DropShipCN and reading this, just try designing, say, the hi-top skate sneakers from with Shopify. You can't even change colours without loading up that colour as an image. Enlarging something to fit the full canvas means the handles disappear behind the Shopify console, etc. I use Printful, Subliminator, InterestPrint, KinCustom etc and by comparison this is shockingly bad. I can't comment on the products themselves because I haven't put my designs on any! The app goes off my store right after I hit the 'submit review' button here.

CosplayDeviants

I cannot recommend this drop shipper. We used their enterprise subscription and shipments have not been updated for almost 2 months. Likewise, in order to cancel our subscription we had to dig around only to find out the only way to cancel the subscription is to manually do so with PayPal.

We had to do massive amounts of cleanup for our customers who are STILL waiting for their orders from April.

While the product quality is okay, the service is terrible if you get any at all.

Gaiety

Used twice. Communication is okay and they try to be helpful BUT the orders are not processed in the time frames advertised. Both orders were much later and caused many issues. The second order took 2 month to arrive. Some items are a very poor quality print and three of the items ordered and paid for were missing/not packed. If you want value for money and happy customers - I would NOT recommend.

June 10, 2020

Appreciate your feedback and we are terribly sorry about your experience.

Shipment is recently delayed due to the COVID19 issue and flights are limited around the world. We understand the inconvenience caused to you and your customers. Please contact our customer support team anytime and a full refund will be arranged.

We hope to see the situation normalize soon and good business to you too. Thank you.

2rulesbrand

I place an order for a sample o 4/7 and never received it, another other for a customer on 4/12 looks like this may make it to my customer by 5/12. Had to refund this order to save a customer, I would be scared to use this app in the future. Sucks because the interface was by far my favorite.