Automate order processing
Fully automate your multi-supplier order flow so that you can spend more time growing (and enjoying) your business.
Scale your business faster
Easily manage more orders and vendors with fewer resources.
Serve your customers better
Sync inventory and tracking data with vendors. Get clearer visibility into supplier operational performance.
The Duoplane connector for Shopify seamlessly integrates your Shopify store with your Duoplane account to automate communications with all of your dropship suppliers and 3PL warehouses.
Fully automated multi-supplier order routing
- No-touch order processing: Send orders to your suppliers with zero effort. Duoplane connects to Shopify and automatically splits orders into vendor purchase orders, routing them to the right supplier or warehouse. Tracking information flows back to Shopify and to your customer.
- Customized for each supplier or warehouse: Send purchase orders to suppliers as PDFs, configurable CSV / Excel files, or in custom XML, JSON, or EDI formats. Duoplane even supports integrations with supplier APIs.
- Support for all types of vendors: Whether your supplier is a small company with limited technical ability, or if they are a large distributor with strict integration requirements, Duoplane can help.
Vendor portal and collaboration tools
- Vendor portal: Give your suppliers access to their own vendor portal to keep everyone on the same page and to reduce miscommunications.
- Vendor-managed orders: Using the portal, vendors can self-manage their orders, including confirming POs, entering tracking, and even invoicing you. That’s less data entry on your part.
- Messaging right on the order page: Send and manage notes to vendors right from the order record so that everyone knows what is going on.
- Late order alerts: Request order status from vendors with a click of a button.
Complete order management system
- Clear and concise dashboard: The Duoplane dashboard shows you key order stats, and highlights the items that need your immediate attention.
- Returns management: Issue return authorizations (RMAs) and track returns. Duoplane manages the entire process, whether the return is headed to your inventory or to your vendor's warehouse.
- Issue tracker: Track order exceptions so that you can keep your customers happy and your business running smoothly.
- Performance metrics and vendor scorecarding: See detailed profitability and operational metrics to provide vendors with objective feedback.
Inventory and shipment syncing
- Inventory management: Use vendor inventory feeds to keep track of inventory levels at your suppliers. Reduce backorders and out-of-stock situations. Sync inventory across all of your connected selling channels.
- Shipment feeds: Automate the retrieval of tracking from your vendors.
Accounting automation and vendor invoice reporting
- Integrate seamlessly with your accounting system to transfer vendor invoice data automatically. (Professional, Premium, or Enterprise plans)
- Remove the need to manually enter or reconcile invoices.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Duoplane has been a productivity game changer for us. We are very technical and highly automated, but Duoplane brings together the Customer Shopify order and the corresponding Supplier Purchase order(s) status in a single view. Now imagine if like us you have multiple Shopify stores; previously we had to hop between them as well. The Vendor/Product configurable shipment due date and late shipment alerts lets our Customer Service Team see at a glance overdue orders to proactively chase before the Customer calls. We already had an automated order email app which we are migrating to Duoplane, but the easy listing/notification of manual portal orders to be placed and the process changes we have made as a result have provided a 50% productivity improvement for order processing. We do not yet use all of it's capabilities, but that is part of benefits of the app. You can migrate functionality and leverage it in a phased approach. The overall functionality is very broad and the features are clearly based on experience in this sector. Most of all, the Customer Service has been outstanding!
International Key Supply
The design of the app is very good. It does what we need it to do as far as sending purchase orders to different distributors. The issue is with support: there is no live chat or phone support, and when the app decides it doesn't want to import all of our orders from Shopify, we're left staring at the screen hoping we can fulfill our customer's orders on time. Messages take at best a few hours to be responded to, and that just doesn't cut it in the land of e-commerce in 2020.
Street Wear Depot
I had some issues regarding the app, but the support team was quick to respond and fix the problem. Special thanks to Sina for helping us with this. Highly recommend this app!