Duoplane

Duoplane

by Duoplane

Multi vendor dropshipping and 3PL automation

Fawn Forest

Absolutely love this app! Extremely powerful dropshipping for Shopify. Sina's a great guy and offers A+ support.

Westcoastvapesupply

nice app to deal with our vendors for www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Nanukhardcases

I had been thinking of hiring a VA to deal with all of the orders coming in every day. It wasn't that many orders but I still had to receive the order, forward it to my vendor and not forget to add the cost of each of my products. My vendor had to then check each order that came in throughout the day and send me confirmations after each order received. I then had to check each PO details to make sure the vendor didn't make any mistake. Even on slow days with 2-3 orders, it took at least 20 minutes of my time. Add this over a week, a month and a year it adds a lot of valuable wasted time for an entrepreneur like me. Duoplane to the rescue! Now, all orders that come in before a defined each day are automatically gathered together as on email and sent to my vendor. My vendor only received one email with all POs, prepares those POs and send me back one email with all confirmations. I do check those for mistakes manually but then entire process that used to take me 20-30 minutes now takes me literally 2 minutes! I would believe a company with a lot more orders would save so much time. My vendor also loves how this is all processed at once and easy to scan. So, now, instead of managing a Virtual Assistant that I would probably have to payaround 100$ a week, I use Duoplane to save me tons of time, errors and a lot of money! Oh! And the support is also top notch! I've been asking a couple of questions while learning to use the system and I've always been answered quickly and with great details.

Sitstay

We have been using DuoPlane for about a month now and it has drastically decreased the time we had to spend on drop shipped orders. Our vendors were able to quickly learn how to use the portal and have had no complaints since we launched. We were walked through all the features of the software, answered all our questions and helped us get the software set up with our store. It has been, so far, the one app that we have installed for Shopify that has had the biggest impact on our team; as it has freed up hours of work that was being done manually.

Sevenly Bts

Are you drop shipping? I researched the top 9 drop shipping apps in this category and only one met our robust needs. Get Duoplane. When I took a chance with Duoplane, I didn't know the following: - They take customer service seriously. Their team is responsive and results oriented. Duoplane has helped us address several special business needs through additional training on Duoplane and releasing new features. - Our vendors like using Duoplane. This is key to managing our vendor relationships because we can't expect them to use our systems unless they also derive value from it. Each of our vendors has appreciated the simplicity of the Duoplane interface and the ease of use to carrying out critical supply chain functions, like sending POs to the right vendors, knowing the status of every single item/unit on every PO and Order, and being able to manager service level agreements with transparency. - Duoplane integrates with ShipStation I could go on but I'll offer you something better. If you want a reference as to why I picked Duoplane and how we implemented Duoplane, ask them to share my contact info with you and we can correspond. Cheers! tk

Bluelounge Us

One of the biggest challenges in using Shopify when you are no longer a small business is its limitation with integration and automation. Duoplane is the answer for our situation to connect the store to our warehouse(s). Setting it up will take a bit of time, but it has everything you need. Support is top notch, Sina answered every question and concern we had throughout the setup process. Over 100 orders later, no problem has been detected.

Rug Home 2

Simply put, this app and the team are amazing. We evaluated 3+ apps to help us manage inventory before coming across Duoplane. They understand how drop-shippers function, and the app is designed very specifically to help drop-shippers better manage their business. In addition to great functionality, the team works hand-in-hand with us to resolve any issues that arise. Whenever we are dealing with a problem, they are extremely quick to respond, and have even written custom code on their app to help resolve a problem that we are facing. We rarely give app reviews, but Duoplane absolutely deserves a 5-star rating.

Adorn Milk

Easy to install and get started, excellent support and great communication. You get everything you ask for and more with their support team, and they go above and beyond. Highly recommended for anyone needing an easy and flexible dropshipping solution for shops both large and small.

The Brothers Cut

Easy to set up. 5-star support from a great team. But above all an app that will provide your store with MASSIVE efficiency. For me, this app was a game changer.

Helen's Jewels

We simply cannot run our business without this app! It saves us tons of tedious headache and hours of work in which we would have to constantly update inventory number of over 300 products! Their service is phenomenal, and they will take the time with you to make sure you are set up properly. Highly recommended.
Previous 1