Flat fee IOSS
Flat fee IOSS for each transaction reported
Global DDP options
Duties taxes and fees creating true DDP
About IOSS and Landed Cost Service
The IOSS and Landed Cost Service app allows Crossborderit portal (CBIT) customers to automate the reporting of shipments to Crossborderit. The app enables customers to simply and easily execute shipments under the European Union’s IOSS tax protocol. Merchants that are signed up with Crossborderit’s IOSS intermediary services can combine the power of the Shopify tax calculator into their check out. Collecting taxes at checkout and allowing low cost entries of goods into the EU for shipments under €150. The app will allow CBIT visibility to shipments that are shipped under your IOSS number. The app automates the shipments enabling your IOSS reporting and creating smooth IOSS transactions and simplified reporting
- Apply for an IOSS number through the Crossborderit website
- Use the Shopify calculator to calculate VAT to Europe
- The Crossborderit system will gather data to submit to the tax authorities in Europe through this APP
- You will be billed fees and VAT weekly
- Crossborderit will offer several billing options and future versions will offer direct payment in Shopify.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.