Dynamic Product Options

Ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Mardines

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is very detailed, flexible and easy to use. We are using the premium version to meet our complex pricing needs. We had a speed issue and Roman immediately responded and solved it. 100% Recommended!

Kwik Boxes

DPO is flexible and easy to configure. Roman was very helpful answering our questions and always responded quickly.

De La Espada

Location Portugal

Brilliant app and excellent support by Roman! He has been incredibly helpful to tweak the app design to fit our site as well as to provide custom CSS and javascript to accommodate our specific requirements.
The app comes with a well written documentation and if you run into any issues Roman will be a quick at hand to help once a support ticket is raised. Highly recommended!!

Magik Market

I tried a bunch of product options apps before I landed on this one. SO MANY OPTIONS. This is an app we can really grow with. And the customer service support is great too.

The Olive Oil Source Wholesale Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

DPO is a very well thought out, designed, flexible and powerful tool. We had complex DIY products to build, with hundreds of images, weights, prices, SKUs based on options and combinations of options. Roman walked us through the possibilities and provided helpful Javascript and CSS snippets and suggestions along the way. We were able to create these products quickly and efficiently with very satisfactory results. I totally recommend DPO for advanced product options.

Hard Edge Design

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really cannot recommend this app enough. The functions of the app are already great, but the support is above and beyond. I've had several specific requests that are a little outside of the ordinary, and Roman has gone out of their way to help me implement it. I truly could not run the kind of website I do without this app.

Valley Optical

This app is absolutely fantastic and totally customisable, by far the best of all the custom product apps I have tried so far on Shopify. The customer support offered by Roman is second to none, he replies quickly and solves any issues I've had in no time at all.

Moores Appliances Ltd

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

An amazing App - a real game changer for my business. The support I have received from Roman as we work through the options setup has been first class. Thank you.

SOKneady Bread Co.

Roman literally spent hours with us getting the settings on our store JUST RIGHT. We applaud his patience and his assistance. Great customer service and great job on this app!!! Highly recommended!

Evonasa

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very feature rich and has catered well for all of our dynamic pricing requirements. Roman was very quick with supporting us when we raised a ticket.