Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Unimals

Great app with almost unfinite options to customize. The support is very nice and does an excellent job. Roman did a lot of cutom adjustments for us with perfect results. I recommend this app to everyone who is searching for custom product options.

Kase Custom

Really great app with equally great service. We asked for quite a few customizations and learned this developer is very willing to help make the app work for each store's unique needs quickly, kindly, and completely. Sifted through dozens of apps, downloaded two and kept Dynamic Product Options as our solution. Thank you, Roman!

merchbasegmbh

Excellent App, Roman is a genius! The support team helped us quickly to customize our product configuration page.

GuideGap

Dynamic Product Options has been EXTREMELY responsive in helping me implement templates into my website. I do not have as much web development experience but they took care of implementing the templates after I created them. They even worked on it on a Friday at 6PM. Highly Recommend.

TC Teardrops

We needed a more complex application to set build a quote for our customers, so we tried Dynamic Product Options because it has all the bells and whistles we were looking for. The support staff is amazing, they were there to help immediately with answers and solutions to our page layout issues. We are very happy with the app, and a lot of that has to do with the support we receive. Thank you so much! Highly recommend!

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

I looked at several other options apps, but this one had exactly what I needed include inventory control. Very user friendly, I set everything up in just one day. Amazing customer service, couldn’t ask for more!

Nappy Cakes

We're a start up. Chose Dynamic Product Options after testing loads of apps. After applying it to our store, we're very pleased with the functionalities and the flexibility of the app.

Moreso, support is very good, efficient and polite.

Highly recommended!

Gravesham Trophy Centre

Very impressed by the support for this app - Roman was very quick in addressing any questions! There is a lot of flexibility with the options, perfect for the complex/specific needs of the different products we sell. Would highly recommend!

Give Kits

We have run over 10+ Shopify stores and so many apps to power them. Some of our stores do over $10M+ in revenue so we have a high requirement threshold for the apps we use. In the end, customer service is king. Dynamic Product Product options not only has THE BEST product options app in the marketplace but they easily have THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT of any app we've used. Incredibly powerful and effective tool. Thanks DPO!!!

SmartandBasic

Really impressed by the professionality of the team.
They solved a problem in minutes.
Good job, Thank you.