Dynamic Product Options

Ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

Sticker Ink

Location Australia

The app really fast and really powerful! Love the calculation feature. Roman and his team is super helpful!

Alexis Russell

This is the only product options app thus far that has been powerful enough to do everything my store needs. The support is also very helpful with any issues and customizations for my theme. There is a bit of a learning curve, which is to be expected, but overall very easy to use. Highly recommended!

Calcuttan

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is loaded with features, works perfectly and support is a 10 star. I cannot state how helpful the support team has been with our customisations.

seilartig

Location Germany

Great app. Works well and comes with exceptional support even with the standard plan. Really helpful and very fast response.

Spirit & Sole Designs

I needed an app that can add virtual options based on any option selected from my products that have multiple Shopify options. I also needed an app to support Shopify POS. Even though this app does not support POS tech support provided a solution by creating way to create draft orders so the orders will have all the virtual options added and then accessing the draft order from POS so the client can purchase. I have tried several other virtual option apps and they all fell short. This one has so many options/configurations I am one happy customer!

Noble Desk

Location Singapore

Excellent Support for this App. Fast in responsing to enquires and clear in instructions given. I recommend this app to anyone who needs it.

輸入バレエ用品専門店 アプローズバレエ

Location Japan

The support for this app was very fast and implemented exactly what I wanted to do. I recommend it to anyone who wants to build custom products!

Team Power Products

I continue to learn how to use this app to add flexible pricing options. The most flexible pricing app I use. Many options to choose. Their support has been very good, especially when you need to help with how the items and/or pricing is applied. Roman was really prompt in assisting with formatting the look of columns of products.

Artimal

Location Netherlands

Amazing app, everything is possible with this product options app. Have been using other apps but this one is the most advanced when it comes to customizing the options. Besides an amazing app, also a great support. Friendly, fast reponding and very helpful. Thank you!

The Lazy Hat

I always say that a product is only as good as its customer service. While this app is amazing and offers many features, it didn't meet our needs. But that's not the apps fault. I just didn't understand that what I was looking for is a limitation within Shopify, and not the app. The developer was super patient with me and even offered suggestions on a workaround to my problem. If you want to customize product page options, then download this app now!