Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Puppet Portraits

Love all the options the app provides to customize to my specific needs. With Shopify currently limiting variations to 100, this app enables me to provide more options while adjusting the product cost in real time on the product page. And the customer service is outstanding. Roman helped me noodle the code a bit for additional customization. Highly recommend. Thanks Roman.

JennaBenna Sorority

This app is hands down, the most amazing app for dynamic product options. It gives YOU the ability to create a beautiful product option template for your products that would cost thousands of dollars if you had it custom built. Dynamic Product Options is by far, the best app Shopify offers. And...Roman's customer service is epic, makes this a no brainer!

Rachel Brown Art

I recently downloaded this app after trying several other product option apps, This app works flawlessly and is extremely customizable with unlimited options. I had a couple questions while installing and the customer service team got back to me immediately and resolved my questions right away. If only all Shopify apps were this smooth to install! They've earned themselves a trusted customer.

Green Forest Cabinets

First off, we LOVE this app.
we have 3,000+ products and we needed highly customizable and conditional options for our web-store to take us to the next level. after trying a dozen other with tons of good reviews that were cheaper, they didn't come close to our needs and were clumbsy.
we were a bit hesitant with the higher price, BUT it has exceeded all expectations.
support is fantastic! they respond to every request within a day and have made several accommodations to make things easier to setup.
it is an intimidating interface with all the options and templates but it works beautifully!
another big plus is it does NOT leave permanent hidden products in your store (many other options apps do)
we have the ultimate plan which and use every bit of it
conditional logic, pricing formulas, mass actions. (most other apps don't have these features)
it seems 5 stars are given out too easily these days
but this one deserves MORE than 5 stars
LOVE it

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

Excellent app quality and support service. Roman is able to resolve our promotion issues within a short time and has helped us to set up what are required to get a complex promotion running by using this app. Indeed, if one is familiar with this app, this app can cover at least 3-4 other marketing/ promotion apps in the market, which saved us from a LOT of headache. For compatibility with theme, he always help us to resolve quickly and let us know what amendments he has made.

Highly recommended, and if possible we'd buy Roman a beer.

SPA Technique

Our company is building a new website on the Shopify platform, and we were having an issue with cost added variants updating the new price of an item when an option was selected. It wouldn't show until you added it to cart. Thankfully, Roman was on point, very efficient and fixed the issue in less than a couple hours! This function displaying properly, in real-time, was a vital component in deciding if we were going to keep the app after the trial period. And yes, we will be moving forward with this app! Thanks again Roman and ITORIS support.

香港御世家—馬來西亞站

Best customer service I've ever met for all Shopify apps. Roman did not ask me to write any reviews for him, but still I'd give Roman a 5-star for the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions provided. Highly recommended.

The Artisan Press Store

Dynamic Product Options takes Shopify to the next level for stores that need to go beyond simple variants. The support from Roman is fast, accurate and helpful. Highly recommended.

Terra Woodcraft

I used this app for advanced product options and they work great. Roman was also quick to respond to my questions. I would recommend this app.

RealCraft

Absolutely amazing. This is the product options plugin we have all been looking for and it is simply fantastic. The tech support is second to none, Roman was a hero, and the plugin options are so easy and intuitive... I have no complaints at all, and have been looking for a plugin like this for years after using literally every other option available on the Shopify App Store. This plugin is able to go as deep or as simple as you like in terms of product options and customizable look to fit your theme. Could not be happier. Take the dive, you won't regret it!