Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

My Green Stove

The app allowed me to do exactly what I intended : a fully customized product using different types of selectors and it is very easy to install. Special thanks to the support team (Roman) who was super responsive and helpful.

Kenkomeals

10+ stars for one of the best CS and dynamic range of options available. Special thanks to Roman for going the extra mile and helping us solving our problems.

I'll be using this app on more of my stores from now on.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

5 star for both the app and customer support. App feature has made all kinds of discounts flexible and customer support Roman is always very helpful, able to get problems solved straight to the point.

I have experience in managing several stores with 20+ apps tested, so far this is the best app and best CS I've ever met. It's difficult to let me share a 5-star review but he made it.

Should have bought this guy a beer.

BigliettiNumerati.it

I have been looking for an application like this for a long time, it allows you to create formulas of any type. Very helpful assistance.

byblasco.com

La app es sencillo y fácil de usar, funciona perfectamente. Lo mejor, el servicio de soporte, rápido y eficaz. Muy recomendable.

TravelBackClothing

Amazing App! Got very fast and helpful support. The features that were tailor made for me allow my website and business to be possible.

Cut Price Blinds Online Store

We sell custom made blinds and each product is individually designed and priced based on the customer's requirements. This app easily allows this customisation and the way it's presented on the product page and in the cart is great. BUT the really impressive feature here is the price calculator which, with Roman's help we were able to turn multiple price grids (each around 500 individual price categories) into seperate templates for each product.

We have paid 2 different developers to design a customised app that allows this with terrible results. In less than a week Roman has been able to understand our requirements and help us create a template that simply and easily collects the information we need and prices it up accordingly.

We had almost given up when we found Dynamic Product Options. It fills a real hole in the market - nothing comes close to this app and it's customer service. Thank you Roman!

VictoryStore.com

Fastest response I've gotten from an app developer in my 2+ years of using Shopify. We are replacing two of our current apps with this app for the custom options along with quantity breaks (pricing tiers).

dress your stairs

I had many questions before I purchased the app and they answered every single one. After purchasing the app they set up everything for me and I did not have to do a single thing. Great app! Great support! Thank you guys for doing great work!

BenchMade Modern

This app is amazing. We can create many custom options to go beyond the 100 variants limit per product in Shopify.

Looking forward to find a more efficient way to read custom fields in the formula.