Variant Description OMG

Variant Description OMG

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
February 1, 2023

App works well. We had a few issues with it working for our template when initially installed, but support was great and helped solve our issues promptly. Thank you.

armstronghealthspecialists
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 30, 2023

Customer support was awesome! Mircea helped me with creating a different variant along with the product variant description! Highly recommend, I will be using this app on all of my online stores!

MRCOOL DIRECT
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 26, 2023

Customer support for this app is excellent. Mircea is hands-on, flexible, and committed to ensuring a great customer experience. I'd recommend this app to help make your website more dynamic & usable.

Doggy Dynasty
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited January 5, 2023

This is a really great app. The support even better. They went above and beyond to help me. Highly recommend. Thanks

Hazy Shade
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 21, 2022

I would recommend it to anyone looking for different/dynamic variant descriptions! Works flawlessly, the team is hands-on and prompt with the support and implementation.

Laaveen
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 7, 2022

Easy and quick menu, works well. There wasn´t a translation so I contacted the customer service. They were really nice and helpful and solved my problem very quickly. Now a translation is available and the application works perfectly for me.

GOKOS - Beauty to Go
Germany
Time spent using app: 16 days
November 30, 2022

Excellent, quick customer service. Installed the app for me and it works great! Really elevates my content.

Plant Based Candles
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Sections Design replied November 30, 2022

I am always happy to see stores using the app for enhancing and adding more value to their products. Please reach out in you need any help. Thank you for your review!

November 29, 2022

Great experience, great service, thank you.
While the product description can be changed according to the options, the option name can also be added after the product name above.
Many thanks to the manufacturer for their help.

FLIPPOS
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 4 days
October 12, 2022

Amazing app with great and very responsive customer service. Mircea is always very helpful. Highly recommend.

IESI LA JOACA
Romania
Time spent using app: 19 days
October 7, 2022

Highly recommend using this , especially for people who need to use many different product variants and want to adjust the descriptions. That's what I do and I am never going back. When I had a problem with something Mircea was there ready to help. Very reliably.

Always Pu’Aloma