Easy Coming Soon

Easy Coming Soon

by CodeOcta

Versatile, clean and elegant coming soon page

EMILYWELDCOLLINS

Their support was really helpful- I'm horrible at this kind of technical stuff and they made my coming soon site look great and branded on both mobile and desktop.

Sculplex

I'd give 10 stars if I could do. Support was really helpful and went the extra mile to ensure my needs were met. Definitely wish every customer support is as efficient as he is and always willing to help. This app is truly recommended and Support would help with customizing the 'coming soon' landing page according to your needs if necessary. Best 'Coming soon' app on Shopify!!

Brasilheroe

Great App, Great Support! It works very well and easy and the support helps your for every problem. Very good to work with and to go one. We will use it, sure :-)

ChicBoutique_LLC

Great app to make my store coming soon look very professional. I highly recommend it. I don't know why this is forcing me to type 100 letters.

DameFuego Online

Really simplified the process for a nice coming soon page. The developer is super responsive and helpful also, that alone is invaluable when you are a business owner!

Tea Cosmetics

This app does exactly what we needed it for, a nice clean coming soon page. Thanks to customer service for even helping us on a custom code!