Easy Coming Soon

Easy Coming Soon | Reviews

by Upify

Create coming soon / under construction with just 2 clicks!

Pom & Chi Pet Boutique

I used this app to customize my stores landing page while it was password protected. It was simple and easy to use and worked exactly as described. I would definitely recommend this app if you need a quick and easy solution to upgrading the look of your password protected store!

keto-goods-rieverside

Needed something quick and easy to set up while the store was made. Perfect solution for an up and coming store.

House of Bazzara

I was able to create a lovely "coming soon" page before my launch. Everything worked well. Make sure to follow their instructions to uninstall the app to avoid any issues.

ASSOR

Easy simple app, 2 minutes to make a nice looking waiting page. Works with Klaviyo. And great support, thank you !

Cruelty-Free Babe

Great app, easy to use, customer service quick to respond and helpful. Enjoyed using it. Highly recommended.

Purifier Choice Store

After initially launching the store I ran into some issues with product images, survey, etc. Easy Coming Soon gave me the ability to inform customers that the site would be active again, when, and the ability to capture contact information. I liked the way it looked and that I could customize it to fit my brand. I'm really happy with this app. It is my expectations that the site continue to run smoothly but if not, I will use this app again.

Day One Paper

Amazing app and great support! We are using the app for few months now as we're building our shop in the background and it's working seamlessly!

July 17, 2021

mywakey

This is a fantastic app and was perfect for when we needed to launch a new Shopify store concept. Easy Coming Soon helped us gather emails and giveaway entrants to validate our new offering, before building a more robust store. And the best part was the customer support - Vlad helped us customize the store to what we needed and was willing to help us all the way through. 5 starts and highly recommended!! - B

Lore Sparks

The app was simple and straight forward to use. I used this app as my landing page during the pre launch phase and it worked perfectly. Strongly recommend and will definitely use in the future.

Douglas Lynn

Perfect for using as an "under construction" landing page while I update my site. I highly recommend it. It's super easy to use.

May 27, 2021

That means a lot for us🙏🏻

Previous 1