Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Deloris Reyes Cosmetics

Everything good so far and it works as expected easy to use and customise. It is a awesome currency converter, highly recommend it. Thank you.

Knizzler

I downloaded it hope it will works smoothly

Near Wellness

This currency converter app is great. I like how easy and convenient it is. Looks really good at my store.

JAICOR BOUTIQUE

This app is really gooooooooooddddddddd... I would recommend this app. The interface of this app is really good.

Ninth Nation

I would totally recommend this app. very easy to use and set up. Does exactly what I needed, change all the prices automatically per location (premium plan). Lakshya helped me straight away when I needed something extra doing. So helpful and so fast, and easy to understand. I tried a few other apps before this one. But this one is so much better them. :)

GymZonia

The App is too much great. It has solved my problems of auto switch currency on checkout page as well. Well done developers.

Citywear Official | Fashion Wear and Accessories

I have tried multiple currency switcher before this but this is the one which cover everything and Customer support is also very quick. Highly recommended. Thanks for making this application .

Mattress Liquidation

Easy to setup, Easy to manage on store and highly recommended. This app is awesome. Good Luck......

HottestGifts

It's a nice and clean application and I am very happy to use it, Excellent customer service. Thanks

Roslym

Love the Multicurrency auto switch feature. This is must have application for all the stores who wants to sell globally.