Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Deloris Reyes Cosmetics

Everything good so far and it works as expected easy to use and customise. It is a awesome currency converter, highly recommend it. Thank you.

Knizzler

Location Norway

I downloaded it hope it will works smoothly

Near Wellness

Time spent using app 1 minute

This currency converter app is great. I like how easy and convenient it is. Looks really good at my store.

JAICOR BOUTIQUE

This app is really gooooooooooddddddddd... I would recommend this app. The interface of this app is really good.

Ninth Nation

I would totally recommend this app. very easy to use and set up. Does exactly what I needed, change all the prices automatically per location (premium plan). Lakshya helped me straight away when I needed something extra doing. So helpful and so fast, and easy to understand. I tried a few other apps before this one. But this one is so much better them. :)

GymZonia

Location Romania

The App is too much great. It has solved my problems of auto switch currency on checkout page as well. Well done developers.

Citywear Official | Fashion Wear and Accessories

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I have tried multiple currency switcher before this but this is the one which cover everything and Customer support is also very quick. Highly recommended. Thanks for making this application .

Mattress Liquidation

Easy to setup, Easy to manage on store and highly recommended. This app is awesome. Good Luck......

HottestGifts

It's a nice and clean application and I am very happy to use it, Excellent customer service. Thanks

Roslym

Location Nigeria

Love the Multicurrency auto switch feature. This is must have application for all the stores who wants to sell globally.