Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by Sweller Brands LLC

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

PuppyPad

Really helpful. I don't know how to add currency selector in custom code. Thank you so much for your quick response

D'Elites

Amazing app and amazing customer service!! The team responded really fast and fixed my issue. I really recommended it

Pharmzones

Amazing customer service! I love it very helpful stayed with me for two days to help me resolve my currency issue , thank you!

WalliM

Very helpful with all my questions! We even need a costume design and it was very fast! Thank you for everything

MaleClothes

A really good application. I highly recommend it. It works perfectly and does not slow down the loading of my page. I had a problem with my online store, after installing the application, the prices were not displayed correctly. I asked the support department to check on my problem. They helped me and solved my problem within a few hours, for which I am really grateful. I thought that the incorrect display of prices is due to the application and it turned out that I had the problem a long time ago, created by other similar applications. 5 stars for the app and its team!

Aussie Pharma Direct

So far great! This app has all the features I need which has been hard to find. The support has also been brilliant. I am technically challenged and Jyoti was very nice and patient.

Fabulastic EU

I used the app to show a specific currency for every country. It is possible to set a "default" currency in case you don't want to go country by country setting a currency for each of them.
I wasn't sure how the right currency was showing up and I contacted the support team and they replied IMMEDIATELY and solved my doubts :)

Scalzo Hair

great staff, the support was really helpful for me. Stuck with me through all of my questions I had with great assisting directions

Golden shop au

Best currency converter App. The staff were friendly and immediately offered to troubleshoot. This is rare these days. Thanks Dynamic Currency Converter

Riendo

Very useful and helpful for our small growing business. They have amazing support who will reach out to you asap whenever you need them.