Dynamic Currency Converter

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

designgreek

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am just getting started with this app but the customer and needed some answers before investing a lot of time setting it up. Their customer service through the chat was available in the middle of the night as soon as I downloaded the app. They were courteous, knowledgable and so I got things set up right away.

ARDENT

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app, highly recommend it. Great customer service too... I recently requested a change to our website and the team made the amendments on the same day!

nipponemagia

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

APP perfeito e muito útil, estamos usando em teste, mas pelo visto vamos gostar muito. Perfeito para nós.

Dope-gadget

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Best value for money price converter. Support team is beyond expectations. I definitely recommend to go for this App !

Bodecious

Time spent using app About 2 months

Is there a way I can give more than 5 star to this app?
I guess not. I have looked for several currency converter apps free or paid but found this one the most helpful & quick. Gursimran being the best customer success champion, within few minutes, took care of the look & feel of the currency selector.
He even went a step ahead to help me remove all the previous app's coding from the store in order to remove the overlaps of features.
Thanks Gursimran.

LadysSeeLadysWant

Really simple, would definitely recommend this app! Just adds a bit more of a professional look to my store. Giving customers different options is always good!

Natural Renewals

Time spent using app About 1 month

This App is the best. And the support is fabulous. Respond fast and accurate. Guys you are the best!

Trade Armour

Location Australia

I had issues installing the app and they replied instantly and got it working for me ! Thanks guys i really appreciate it c

SkinnGlo

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far, so good i haven't tested it via a VPN. However, the customer service was very excellent! Thanks again!!

Neat®

Time spent using app About 1 year

I rarely post any reviews when it comes to apps unless it is really worth it. I have tried every currency converter app on the Shopify platform and none compares to this app, it has all the features you need and it is PERFECTION in every way possible. The support team is amazingly friendly and very very cooperative and most of all quick in helping in every way possible. Guys DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME SEARCHING SOMEWHERE ELSE, THIS APP SHOULD BE RATED 10 STARS. Thank you Gursimran for this beautiful app and your amazing support.