Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster Apps

Best Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

Veneera

First currency converter that works properly on our store. Since we are running a seperate landing page, there had some modification to be done. I was able to contact the team immediately via chat and they were super helpful -> started to work on it right away. They kept me updated via WhatsApp. So overall I can say that this is the converter to go with if you want to scale globally. The customer service is top notch! Keep it going guys. Cheers

valuedriven-stage

This is the only app in the market that handles removal of decimals and advanced rounding rules that was a requirements for us. The app works great and most of all the support was outstanding! We request some features to be added and the turnaround was just a few hours! Thanks guys!

November 15, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful Review, Always committed to provide our BEST :)

theanimalsstore

Great application I loved it and I also loved your customers treat me thank you I advise people this application

JT Direct Online

Really good support worked with another developer to help me fix an issue I had with a search bar not working as intended

GoPodsPro

Best customer service from any app I've installed, quick replies and an awesome currency converter as a whole! So awesome!

Deal Cereal

Just installed it, so far seems to be working great. Geolocation is working and customer service was very prompt helping with rounding decimals the way I want.

Soutuer

good goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Necesito Uno

Fantastic customer support! Fixed 3 issues in less than 30 minutes. Very recommandable. App is great and customer support will help you with every issues you found. Don't hesitate to go with this app !

Lola's Co.

I love this app it helped me, very easy to setup and started working in minutes. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

SUNRISE Makeup

Una app de mucha utilidad, fácil de instalar y lo MÁS IMPORTANTE el personal de soporte técnico, Lakshya, agradable y paciente.
Muchas gracias