Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by Sweller Brands LLC

Show your prices in 160+ currencies (includes Bitcoin!)

Brittfurn

The reply was very fast and. solved my issue. and i will always use your app for all my stores. Thanks

Workoutiger

Excellent app, very well integrated, works fine.
Furthermore, customer service is brilliant and works around the clock.

Bibi van der Velden

Very helpful customer service, immediate response, and app does what it promises. All in all very satisfied.

Loville.co

very nice support team, helps to resolve issues real fast and professionally. will definitely recommend

FOGGS Japan

Great app. It is faster than most other apps.
The support is good as well.
I recommended this app and company.

Cozymatic

very easy to use, and amazing customer service. In my case, had some urgent issue and through chatting i can talk to service agent immediately and issue is solved in 30 mins.

DESIDIVAS-ETHNIC WEAR

5 starts for their technical support. Response and the clarity of information was spot on. I really wish Shopify Payments support was there in India for multi-currency checkout.

Gadgetinis

Currency switcher in the Header menu exactly what I was looking. A lot of currency switchers available at Shopify Store, but they aren't fixed on top header, but floating on screen which steals space at mobile view. The display is unique. It offers a free version. In terms of Web Design it's the best in my opinion.

Scule pielarie

Great and fast response from the team, for now everything is working good as expected. I will leave a review again in a few month to se how the app performs. But for now I am extremly happy 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

PuppyPad

Really helpful. I don't know how to add currency selector in custom code. Thank you so much for your quick response

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21