Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster India

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

D'Elites

Amazing app and amazing customer service!! The team responded really fast and fixed my issue. I really recommended it

Pharmzones

Amazing customer service! I love it very helpful stayed with me for two days to help me resolve my currency issue , thank you!

WalliM

Very helpful with all my questions! We even need a costume design and it was very fast! Thank you for everything

MaleClothes

A really good application. I highly recommend it. It works perfectly and does not slow down the loading of my page. I had a problem with my online store, after installing the application, the prices were not displayed correctly. I asked the support department to check on my problem. They helped me and solved my problem within a few hours, for which I am really grateful. I thought that the incorrect display of prices is due to the application and it turned out that I had the problem a long time ago, created by other similar applications. 5 stars for the app and its team!

Aussie Pharma Direct

So far great! This app has all the features I need which has been hard to find. The support has also been brilliant. I am technically challenged and Jyoti was very nice and patient.

maxpop

I found the currency I need, easy to use,You can try it, I think it works very well,Support well。。。。

Hanlyn Collective

The best app I have ever used for customer support is awesome will recommend it to everyone that want to use currency converter for there store.

KOAY Silver Store

I recommend anyone to use them, their customer service is totally helpful and great. Thank you very much

teezer

I always need a custom position of the currency app, many other apps don't provide it and it messes up my store, but this it gives me an option to place the app wherever i can . Thanks

WithLuke Studios

Very easy to implement, 5* support who helped me implement some custom code. Recommend. Gursimran Sehgal helped me through the process swiftly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40