Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster Apps

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

Seatandeat.net

App is friendly for the user and customers. Support is very responsive. I definitely recommend this app.

Nightfall

Awesome app! This app helped sell well in other countries, it was designed to be convenient. I made thousands just because of this apps ability to transfer currency, a lot of my visitors was from Japan, UK and USA this helped me make the sales.

Jayson Brunsdon Home

The best app on the market! Congratulations! I will definitely recommend it to my friends without a doubt.

Maps Of The World

Great app - outstanding customer support. I have tried a few of the others but this one seems to be the best feature wise, plus 7 days customer support helped with installation right away.

Deloris Reyes Cosmetics

Everything good so far and it works as expected easy to use and customise. It is a awesome currency converter, highly recommend it. Thank you.

Knizzler

I downloaded it hope it will works smoothly

Near Wellness

This currency converter app is great. I like how easy and convenient it is. Looks really good at my store.

JAICOR BOUTIQUE

This app is really gooooooooooddddddddd... I would recommend this app. The interface of this app is really good.

Ninth Nation

I would totally recommend this app. very easy to use and set up. Does exactly what I needed, change all the prices automatically per location (premium plan). Lakshya helped me straight away when I needed something extra doing. So helpful and so fast, and easy to understand. I tried a few other apps before this one. But this one is so much better them. :)

GymZonia

The App is too much great. It has solved my problems of auto switch currency on checkout page as well. Well done developers.

Previous 1 3 4 5