Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster Apps

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

FINESSE

Great appddsgdsgdsfgdfgdfgdfhdhdfghfdgfdgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfghdfghdfghdfghdfhdhdhdhdfsfsdfsdf

Client Boss Hair Couture

I love it. It's helped my website a lot. Great app, fantastic customer service. The best currency converter on the app store!

thepetbranch

The app works great and Lakshya was very helpful in solving any problems and queries I had. Thank you!

Carolas Online Shop

Best support team on Shopify by far! Very impressed with their efficiency and their level of professionalism! I would highly recommend anybody and everybody to use this app!

Strongmune

Works so well and looks great with my theme, the support is also amazing. Thank you, Dynamic Currency Converter team!

WKASTORE

I found what i have searched. Thanks
The app is very simple and fast. Grateful.
Simple. and light.

Uniq touch

I used this app, it is easy for a beginner to deal with the app, and gives you an option to customize

FreakSun

This app is amazing and it has drive allot of sales to my store as it shows currency according to customers location. I would recommend every store to install this app as it beneficial for sales.

My Mia's Skin Relief

I am very happy with this app, It works incredibly well with multi-currency checkout and the support is OUTSTANDING & FAST!!! Highly recommend.

Gorilla Closet

So helpful, Great app, Need the icon moved on my page and was dealt with so quickly and promptly . Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18