Dynamic Currency Converter

Dynamic Currency Converter

by PlusBooster India

Multi Currency Converter With Auto Currency Switcher Feature.

Hydrogourde

Amazing support that fixed all the issues I could have in record time !! Thanks again, great app, I highly recommend.

Fabulastic EU

I used the app to show a specific currency for every country. It is possible to set a "default" currency in case you don't want to go country by country setting a currency for each of them.
I wasn't sure how the right currency was showing up and I contacted the support team and they replied IMMEDIATELY and solved my doubts :)

Scalzo Hair

great staff, the support was really helpful for me. Stuck with me through all of my questions I had with great assisting directions

Golden shop au

Best currency converter App. The staff were friendly and immediately offered to troubleshoot. This is rare these days. Thanks Dynamic Currency Converter

Rookie Humans

Excellent app, exactly what I was looking for. I had my header customized and the support team helped me format and enable the currency drop down within minutes. I am very impressed by the speed and thoroughness of the support team, they sent me screen shots to make sure it all looked they way I wanted to and taught me how to install a vpn extension to preview my site live.
I initially tried shopify geolocation app but didn't like that for currencies that also use this currency symbol $ (like CAD) it wasn't very clear on the site and on the checkout whether the currency was USD or CAD. This app enables you to select to show the currency name so my CAD prices show as for example $30 CAD. It's also integrated into the shopping cart and by default displays all fonts and sizes as formatted on my site so it looks perfect.

StopHassellingMe

The support will help you do whatever you ask. That's really good- just a little let down that they kept asking to meet on skype or whatsapp.

Klonat

I love this app! Does exacly what it say's and the support is awsome!!
Best Currency converter and price rounder on shopify!

TAMONDA

برنامج رائع لتحويل العملاتانصح بتحميلة انة مجاني يوجد خطة مجانية تتيح لك بتحميل اكثر من عملة ومتوفر جميع العملات

Riendo

Very useful and helpful for our small growing business. They have amazing support who will reach out to you asap whenever you need them.

Jardins du Sénégal

excellent application very easy to understand and start, essential in my opinion

excellente application trés facile à comprendre et à mettre en route , incontournable à mon avis

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37