Easy Donation

Let’s contribute and Encourage your customers to donate.

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Tree Peace

Working great. Had a small issue getting set up, customer service logged into our account and repaired the error quickly. Thanks so much!!

December 9, 2021

Thank You for your review! :)
Glad to hear that its working perfectly fine. Let us know if you need anything else.

Barbagiuans-dev

You have a great customer support system. Really appreciate it! IT was a great help to setup the donation option in our store. If you can enable recurring options for them as well it will be fantastic!

December 6, 2021

Thank You for your review! :)
Glad that you got the solution as expected. For the recurring options, we will consider your suggestion for the future implementations.

Cottage Quilting Ltd.

These guys were fantastic, they made everything really easy for us to support our charities of choice, and were very quick to help!

Stackwood

The app was super easy to install and set up, and for the minor questions we did have, the app support has been tremendous. Very happy with our choice to use Easy Donation!

Live Water Foundation

I highly recommend this app to boost donations. It's helped my non-profit tremendously. The set up was easy to use and I'm able to make updates and changes easily.

ProLiteracy

We used this app to boost donations during an annual fundraising event. It was easy to set-up and use. Highly recommend.

Love Me Cakes

Der Support ist einfach klasse, sehr bemüht und professionell. Ich bin mit dem Support und der App bisher sehr zufrieden. Wo und wie die Spendenfunktion angezeigt werden soll kann durch den Support nochmal angepasst werden und man muss sich nicht mit den Voreinstellungen zufrieden geben.

Luxx Lash

This app was exactly what we were looking for! We needed an app on our store to allow our customers to donate for a cause and in an amount that was not in dollars. Customer support was great and helped us customize how the donation looked on our store checkout.

The OUT Foundation

This is a great app for nonprofits and support was fantastic! Easy for the organization to integrate and easy for donors!

Pnky Official

The customer service is excellent. I wanted my donation to only show on my cart page and they were able to custom code in my store's backend to remove it from my product page. Would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10