Easy Donation , 158 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly integrate various donation options into their stores, particularly beneficial for non-profit stores. It's praised for its reliable performance and customization options. The support team is noted for their quick, friendly, and proactive service. Some merchants suggest adding a recurring donation feature and more detailed tracking. Despite minor installation issues, it's recommended for its simplicity and effectiveness.

June 13, 2018

Easy to set up and understand, simple interface on the cart page and/or product pages. One of the only apps that offers the true "add-on donation" feature a nonprofit would need for their own store. We especially like the support. When the donation section was loading too slowly and we wanted to change the email functionality a bit, Zestard was very responsive and fixed it for us immediately. We look forward to the future features they plan to offer. Thank you!

Cac Store
15 days using the app
May 30, 2018

This app is perfect for what I need and the support team behind it is very responsive and informative. So glad I came across this app for my site. Thank you!

Aloha Maui Vegan
8 months using the app
April 16, 2018

Really pleased with the app as a whole, works great. Was even more blown away by the quality of customer service, instant response, super friendly, and went above and beyond to help clear a few things up and help me with placing my donate button.

Wish I could give 10*

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!

Truthtshirts
Almost 6 years using the app
March 22, 2018

I run a website where I sell pens to raise money for a number of military charities. This had become complicated doing it myself and I asked Zetard if they could adapt their Easy Donation app. It has taken some time but the result is absolutely perfect. Customers can choose if they want to donate and how much and mine gives six different charities to choose from. I honestly don't think it could be better. I understand that the developer is someone called Ankit and what he, and the other support staff at Zetard have done has been tremendous and a great help to me. Definitely five stars. Paul Loseby

Regimental Pens
3 months using the app
February 1, 2018

Amazing app and fantastic support on very accessible web chat on installation. Highly recommended for people who want to give a little something back. Couldn't have asked for anymore.

One Peace Clothing
6 months using the app
February 1, 2018

Great Support and Amazing App! Love it!

Montessori Toyz
2 months using the app
January 29, 2018

Easy to setup, responsive tech support, easy for customers to use. Highly recommend!

Journeyman Bakery