Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, professional invoicing capabilities, especially for businesses with multiple stores or B2B customers. They appreciate the auto email invoice feature, diverse templates, and localization in any language or currency. Many find it affordable with superior templates compared to competitors. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and customization assistance. The app is also recognized for its user-friendly interface, stability, and easy setup.

Edited November 21, 2019

Very good and fast support. We are very grateful to them.
We have contacted with the support yesterday and they resolved a very important issue on the same day... and this saved us a lot of hours hard working.. Thank you Easy invoice team!

DEMOBAZA
Bulgaria
Over 4 years using the app
June 8, 2016

They are very helpful. If you need to make changes to how the invoice prints and are not able to make the changes by editing the template, you can email them and tell them how to change the template and they'll change it for you. No questions asked. Easy to use App.

Jewels To Jet
Over 4 years using the app
December 29, 2018

Great app and fantastic support.
I needed their help to fine-tuned some presentation on the invoice that the clients are receiving.

Strongly recommend the app, as it enables our clients to receive automatically an invoice, something Shopify does not offer.

i-ccessories
Almost 4 years using the app
December 10, 2019

the peeps here at Easy Invoice make life with Shopify Invoices just that ... EASY. Since I've been using this app (about 2 years now) they've added considerable functionality like editing your invoice if you wanted to include more details as well as printing, saving as .pdf to email, and a host of other things. You'd be crazy not to give this a go and find out what great customer service they provide as well. That alone to me in *priceless*.

August Vintage Inc.
Over 3 years using the app
September 2, 2020

Excellent App with a responsive, helpful team behind it. The app is easy to navigate and any issues you have can be easily and quickly solved.

Precious About Make-up
About 3 years using the app
February 22, 2019

Great customer service support. I had a request to discount all products by line item and I was taken care of immediately

SeaSucker B2B-Domestic
About 3 years using the app
January 5, 2018

Super easy to use + synced well with our shop. You can also design the templates to match your vision. The customer service + support were so helpful and knowledgable. Thanks again Paul!

Honey Belle Wholesale
Almost 3 years using the app
August 20, 2020

This app is amazing! I had some issues with the packing slip format and emailed them and they got back to me super quick and fixed everything I was hoping for! Amazing! Thank you!

Foxy Roxy's Supply Co.
Edited May 14, 2020

We have been using Easy Invoice for several years now - whenever we have a query, we always receive a fast and friendly response. The service is always efficient and professional and have no hesitation in recommending 100%!

KAD
Softify OU replied August 5, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. We'll do our best to offer you a solution regarding the features you are looking for. As you know, Easy Invoice+ is the app where all requirements are fulfilled as quickly as possible. Let's discuss your requirements and schedule a plan together! :)

June 27, 2019

Very good app. Easy to use and customize all the documents. And the most important, the support team is amazing ! Thanks.

My Little Day - FR
France
Softify OU replied June 27, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. It's very kind of you to take the time to share your experience with other users.