Reviews (871)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for simplifying the checkout process and boosting conversion rates, especially for COD sellers. It's praised for its easy setup, customization, and comprehensive features like multi-quantity offers and product-specific forms. Merchants appreciate the prompt and helpful live chat support, as well as the Google Sheets feature for live order export. Many credit the app for enhancing sales and business scalability.

February 29, 2024

extremely fast and professional. they helped saved our expansions. everything just flows well with this tool, and the customer service is top notch.

HauteHaven
Pakistan
29 days using the app
February 9, 2024

Ogi me ayudó y me dio un servicio de 5 estrellas.

En cuanto haya puesto a prueba la app, revaloraré la reseña

14FEBLOVERS
Spain
April 2, 2024

Bonne assistance en cas d'incompréhensions sur l'appli

Deb Store
Côte d’Ivoire
2 months using the app
March 22, 2024

Recommnaded

Amazia online Shopping
Pakistan
July 13, 2023

I using this app since from last 2 years it is amazing and making my work very easy. The team us always there to guide us and solve our problem.

My Store
India
16 days using the app
January 6, 2024

Tienen un servicio al cliente super bueno, y super rápido lo recomiendo mucho Mucho!!!

Multionline
Dominican Republic
August 15, 2023

Good Customer Support , i appriciate. ogi helped me understand the dashnoard. really a good application to have.

craftygirl
United Arab Emirates
7 days using the app
Tyslo replied August 27, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that our customer support met your expectations and that you find our application beneficial. Your appreciation motivates us to do even better!

Sara from Tyslo team.

July 4, 2023

L'app ha tutte le funzioni ed opzioni che ti servono per applicare il contrassegno al tuo sito. Non metto 5 stelle perché ho fatto solo prove fino ad ora. Comunque è completa e ha un ottimo servizio clienti.

domuxi
Italy
5 months using the app
June 27, 2023

porque tienen un servicio muy efectivo y rapido ademas me parece que es buena oportunidad el hecho de dar los 3 meses de prueba.

Que Chingon esta
About 2 months using the app
June 30, 2023

La aplicación es muy buena y muy completa. A veces un poco complicada, pero aquí están los compañeros que te solucionan cualquier problema en menos que canta un gallo. Muy recomendable

Salud contigo