Price List Pro ‑ products list

Price List Pro ‑ products list | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Pricing table. Product list page. Price list catalog PDF & XLS

Farmscan Pty Ltd

This app is very easy to use and works perfectly well & great for a one click price list for your collections. Support team was prompt with fixing a small issue. Highly recommended! NB. Make sure your collections are tidy before creating and you have no double ups as it simply displays your collection in the order you add them to the app.

WINE COLLECTIVE+

This app is very straightforward and works perfectly well. Also, their support team is incredibly fast and capable of problem solving. Highly recommended!

Mitchell and King Car Wax and Detailing Products

This is exactly what I needed, works out the box. BINGO! what more do you need. well done! Thanks very much

Plötubúðin.is

This app has helped me create a price list of my full catalogue that looked good for internal use with just a few clicks.

Moroccan Corridor

Excellent app. I was looking for a similar app for a while. It matchs exactly what I need. Thank you

MiVeda

This app made easy work of creating a real-time online and PDF price list. Generating such a file before we had the app involved a lot of work and manipulation of file data. Now it is a click of a button.

VIEFFE lubrificanti s.r.l.

I needed a simple list of my collections and products with images and prices.
It works great, simple and useful !

Stock Box Online

Great app for creating a simple to read price list, which has saved me so much time. The guys were very responsive to my requests to fix a few simple formatting issues, and fixed it in no time. Would recommend :)