Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Shopify orders and products reports easily!

Zfrontier International

Very useful APP !!
It helps me a lot. If you want to analysis the selling number by yourself , I am highly recommend this APP.

Bendergloves

very easy to get custom reporting

Beautiliciousdelights

I was desperately looking for an app that would allow me to get insights in the monthly top sold products and Easy Reports does exactly this: it allows you to create any report you may want quickly & really easy set up!

Styor

They are simple and works!

Unlike all other apps that slows down your system , brings and leaves junk ,these apps brings real functions to your shop

Mixed Media Ideas

the reports this app allows make things a whole lot easier to manage your products and customers. The info allows you to customize sales messages to increase more sales

Black Insomnia Coffee

Absolute the best app I've seen so far on Shopify! Creating any report you want becomes easy and is done quickly with easy schedulers!

Jbaxter

"Simple to use - Simple to read - Simple to set up - inexpensive"

Prontopersonalizedgifts

Easy Reports is a great app. It is a breeze to install and use. Just about any customized report you could want is just a few clicks away. After using it for a while, I contacted Juan about a feature (for sales tax reporting) that I felt would make this great app even better. Within 24 hours Juan had added my suggested feature to the Easy Reports interface for all to use. Easy Reports is one of the best, time-savings Apps I use in my Shopify store. Keep up the great work!

Funky Moose Records

This app lets me export exactly what I need and more. Support is amazing and feature requests are taken serious (and sometimes implemented the same day!).

This is definitely a time-saver for me. Well worth the money.

Nekterjuicebar

Reports look good and Juan even helped customize some elements. Very responsive and helpful!

1 2 3 4 6 Next