Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Ef420

Great app.
We using it for our store www.everythingfor420.com

Street Bean Coffee

There's a slight learning curve, and the GUI isn't exactly intuitive, and large reports can take a LONG time, or time out altogether. That said, this has become an invaluable app to our operations.

With a wide range of options/values that you can choose to include or omit, these reports help us develop production and fulfillment plans, as well as generate financial reports.

Vgenstore

Everything i needed.

Very clean and understanable design and Awesome support

Highly recommended !

Hardysucculents

Does what it says, does it well.

Gltclimited

Great app and great support! Such a big help for us to automate daily reports that aren't 'standard' in Shopify, thank you!

Robert Beatty Books

Solid Support. A real pleasure to work with.

Shopmeats2u

Nice application and great support

Comptoir Du Parfum

Easy to use and customize, it is a great and efficient app!

Thekidzone

Well, the name says it all!! This app rocks and so do the developers of it!!! I needed some filters added in to make my life a little easy and from the other side of the world, they made it happen. Smiling from ear to ear!!

Race Fees

5+ Stars for Juan and his team. I use this app to get a daily recap of orders by SKU in Excel format (can do CSV and JSON too). It allows me to include the fields I want in my recap. Give it a try - you will like it. Also, I emailed customer service yesterday and today they already incorporated my ask into the app. Can't beat that customer service!