Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Shopify orders and products reports easily!

Mccs Okinawa

Does what it promised. Export custom field, allows scheduling. Perfect!

Tvd Wholesale

Aside from a few weeks of trouble (in which Juan and his team went back and forth helping me fix the problem) this app and its Beta statistics module has solved all my reporting problems for a very reasonable price.

Highly recommend! Thanks Juan, again.

Ringaboy Casual Wear

This reporting app is a Godsend. It's just that good. I have to pay royalties on some of my SKUs, and I can easily and quickly design an Easy Report that selectively pulls all the sales data I need by SKU along with any tag details I need.

If you desire specialized, detailed reporting out of Shopify, you cannot beat this app at its price point. It will save you hours of wasted time.

Darby Creek Studios

Generated a few reports with app. Order Numbers are not showing up properly. It is dropping the leading number. Also, does not seem to be able to sort by order status except "open" or "fulfilled". Contacted support - no response. Has potential but needs a lot of work.

Uni T

Very impressed with this great app! Easy to use and many filters and options. Definitely recommend it

Floracurl

The solution to all of Shopify's export feature's problems! This app really listened to its customers concerns, and it's easy to use, super user friendly and I love the layout. I have been searching for the perfect exporting app and I found it!!!! Thank you for making this app with all its brilliant features that Shopify's own order export tool lacks. If you're looking for an order export app, look no further!

5meter

Just as the name states its EASY!!! Love it

Bownbib

I needed an app to export orders custom values, and Easy reports is perfect.
They even added some custom attributes quickly after my request.
Great job!

Epsilon Agency

A great app which does its job flawlessly every day (we use it for daily reports and fulfilment lists). It the authors could add custom content fields (such as proprietary warehouse code) we would give them 10 stars!

Socaltangochampionship Com

BEST DATA EXPORT APP on Shopify for our needs! For the purpose of generating different customer reports using custom info fields from the "Product Customizer" app, we've compared "Data Export", "EXPORT OrderPro", "EZ Exporter" and "Easy Reports". All of the others were either hard to use or couldn't do what we wanted. Data Export could have possibly been able to export the info fields but was hard to use and figure out. I didn't even both contacting support because that defeats the purpose of having an app that my client could use herself. EXPORT OrderPro was very easy to use but not very configurable and couldn't pull out the data we needed. EZ Exporter looked like it might have been able to pull the custom info but was also difficult to figure out and couldn't filter the customers by product type like we wanted. Easy Reports was actually very easy to use, I figured it out in 5 minutes and could export everything we wanted and could be organized and filtered in many ways. It was also the most affordable. I had a random question about it and their customer service answered right away. SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS APP! THANK YOU! FIVE STARS APP & SERVICE!