Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

onia

Great app and wonderful customer service!! We needed some customizations and they completed them right away. Highly recommend!

July 10, 2019

We are glad you got the report in the way you needed it! Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Atlantic Coast Sports

They provide you with so many different options to pull a report allowing you to get exactly what you want

July 10, 2019

That's what we aim for! More report customization equals more happy shopify store owners!

Kwik Charger

We have been using this app for almost a year now and I could say that it's doing a fantastic job!
This is a great, dependable tool that makes my analysis work much much easier. I can easily choose what to include and exclude and it has a wide range of possibilities for reports I can make.
The developers are always very accommodating and helpful. There was a time when I couldn't get something to work the way I wanted it to and I tied requesting for such feature and the response was very quick, so as the resolution.
There are many other app developers out there who would say they will look into it but wouldn't, but for Easy Reports they actually do listen and improve based on user's feedback - and for that we are very pleased and will continue using the app.
Thank you!

- Kryztella

2ndhandwarehouse.com

This app is easy to use and makes reporting a breeze. I think we are in different time zones but they always reply to my queries. Great value for money.

Sevilla Smith

Fantastic App!
Shopify reports are not great for keeping workflow going, this app has a simple interface that lets you pull out those details (date of order, what ordered, address) and best of all includes Options data (if you use Bold Product Options App or Infinite Options).
They are quick to respond to any questions.
We use this app to get the orders on to a spreadsheet that links with Zapier to send people's work to Basecamp.... works very well.
The only improvements are if the Options could be organized (but not a big deal) or if they can integrate with Etsy as well so vendors can pull out all our orders from different platforms.

Flora & Curl: Pure | Potent | Luxurious | Non-Toxic Curl Care

Love love this app! Easy to use and very user friendly. I recommend it to any one who uses fulfilment.

Gulf Coast Gems

I was looking for an app that can run customized reports. I have sales associates and we need to calculate commission, sales, etc. This app is great and does everything we need.

Whaleback Mountain

Juan was very responsive and helpful getting us up and running. Keep up the great work - highly recommended and inexpensive add on!

Lake Pta

Exactly what I needed to run reports from Infinite Options. Thank you!

Nabilnet Lb

Very nice app but you cant select report date