Easy Reports , 122 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation and customization of reports, noting its user-friendliness and versatility. It's praised for its reliability, efficiency, and integration capabilities. The customer service team is recognized for their quick responses and willingness to make custom changes. Merchants find it to be cost-effective and beneficial in streamlining their order management system.

March 21, 2019

They provide you with so many different options to pull a report allowing you to get exactly what you want

Atlantic Coast Sports
Over 4 years using the app
DevCloud LLC replied July 10, 2019

That's what we aim for! More report customization equals more happy shopify store owners!

April 1, 2022

using this app for 3 years in a row now...these dudes respond promptly, make custom changes, are open to feedback...makes me want to come back to the app and think what else is it that i'd like to do given how responsive these guys are...rock on

The Good Butter Bakery
India
About 4 years using the app
February 15, 2019

We have been using this app for almost a year now and I could say that it's doing a fantastic job!
This is a great, dependable tool that makes my analysis work much much easier. I can easily choose what to include and exclude and it has a wide range of possibilities for reports I can make.
The developers are always very accommodating and helpful. There was a time when I couldn't get something to work the way I wanted it to and I tied requesting for such feature and the response was very quick, so as the resolution.
There are many other app developers out there who would say they will look into it but wouldn't, but for Easy Reports they actually do listen and improve based on user's feedback - and for that we are very pleased and will continue using the app.
Thank you!

5meter
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited June 13, 2017

Very useful APP !!
It helps me a lot. If you want to analysis the selling number by yourself , I am highly recommend this APP.

Zfrontier International
August 23, 2020

Excellent produit que nous allons assurément utiliser pour plusieurs de nos boutiques.

Facile à utiliser !!

boutique UPA
January 26, 2021

This app has been huge for us in streamlining our processes and automating functions using the data files provided from the reports. Support staff is always very prompt and helpful in answering and assisting with questions and optimizing the app. Highly recommend.

Ft Jackson Photos
April 4, 2019

Great app and wonderful customer service!! We needed some customizations and they completed them right away. Highly recommend!

onia
DevCloud LLC replied July 10, 2019

We are glad you got the report in the way you needed it! Thank you so much for the recommendation!

June 25, 2019

Love this app and support team! Very useful and convenient to export data in needed format. THANK YOU!

NEPTN Россия
Germany
DevCloud LLC replied July 10, 2019

You are welcome! We are here to serve you and make reports fun again ;-)

May 18, 2018

Easy to use and customize, it is a great and efficient app!

Comptoir Du Parfum