Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Export your data in a very easy and customizable way!

Street Bean Coffee

There's a slight learning curve, and the GUI isn't exactly intuitive, and large reports can take a LONG time, or time out altogether. That said, this has become an invaluable app to our operations.

With a wide range of options/values that you can choose to include or omit, these reports help us develop production and fulfillment plans, as well as generate financial reports.

Vgenstore

Everything i needed.

Very clean and understanable design and Awesome support

Highly recommended !

Hardysucculents

Does what it says, does it well.

Gltclimited

Great app and great support! Such a big help for us to automate daily reports that aren't 'standard' in Shopify, thank you!

Robert Beatty Books

Solid Support. A real pleasure to work with.

Shopmeats2u

Nice application and great support

Comptoir Du Parfum

Easy to use and customize, it is a great and efficient app!

Thekidzone

Well, the name says it all!! This app rocks and so do the developers of it!!! I needed some filters added in to make my life a little easy and from the other side of the world, they made it happen. Smiling from ear to ear!!

Race Fees

5+ Stars for Juan and his team. I use this app to get a daily recap of orders by SKU in Excel format (can do CSV and JSON too). It allows me to include the fields I want in my recap. Give it a try - you will like it. Also, I emailed customer service yesterday and today they already incorporated my ask into the app. Can't beat that customer service!

Cableclear

Very, very good software!! Simple to setup and use but the reporting is BRILLIANT. Someone has really though this through to give the flexibility it provides. Easy reports does what the name says and addressed what the platform owner (Shopify) has failed to deliver! Very well done and I strongly recommend.