Easy Reports

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bownbib

Location Portugal

I needed an app to export orders custom values, and Easy reports is perfect.
They even added some custom attributes quickly after my request.
Great job!

Epsilon Agency

Time spent using app About 2 months

A great app which does its job flawlessly every day (we use it for daily reports and fulfilment lists). It the authors could add custom content fields (such as proprietary warehouse code) we would give them 10 stars!

Socaltangochampionship Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

BEST DATA EXPORT APP on Shopify for our needs! For the purpose of generating different customer reports using custom info fields from the "Product Customizer" app, we've compared "Data Export", "EXPORT OrderPro", "EZ Exporter" and "Easy Reports". All of the others were either hard to use or couldn't do what we wanted. Data Export could have possibly been able to export the info fields but was hard to use and figure out. I didn't even both contacting support because that defeats the purpose of having an app that my client could use herself. EXPORT OrderPro was very easy to use but not very configurable and couldn't pull out the data we needed. EZ Exporter looked like it might have been able to pull the custom info but was also difficult to figure out and couldn't filter the customers by product type like we wanted. Easy Reports was actually very easy to use, I figured it out in 5 minutes and could export everything we wanted and could be organized and filtered in many ways. It was also the most affordable. I had a random question about it and their customer service answered right away. SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS APP! THANK YOU! FIVE STARS APP & SERVICE!

Happywall

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome! This is exactly what I want!

Reel Power Handles 2

Time spent using app About 1 hour

great app!! great support!!

Parasole Restaurants

Easy to use - end users can use very easily from order processing screen. I found a bug and sent it to support, and it was fixed on the same day! Excellent service!

Dpaw

Location Australia

Fantastic app, a must have for any business. I'd give it 6 stars if it would email the report as an attachment!

Mensbtq

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 1 month

All around awesome app! Making exporting my orders really easy and organized. thank you guys

Bigsmall In

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app! Saves a bunch load of time for so many daily tasks. Plus, the support team is super helpful and responsive!

Have it on my website - www.bigsmall.in

Asg Educational Resources

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Fantastic app. Great customer service and customisation. Highly recommended.