Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by DevCloud LLC

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

Thrive With Wellness PMA

This is very helpful to provide summary reports of top sellers. The developer has been very helpful in making custom reports. Great price too!

Larosa

Great app, really gives more customisation over the default shopify app. Especially if you need to link it to other app data.

Rose Rock Coffee

We used this app to create a custom report. We needed to add data fields to a report that was create by a third party app. Emailed support, quick, timely response, and it was done! Best Shopify App support ever! 100% recommend.

easy.ink™

A very robust reports solution. We use many auto reports we designed on this app. Great customer service! Highly recommended.

Music Merch

This app is a great value and easy to use. Highly recommended for sharing info with your stakeholders!

Fan Gear Nation

This app is simple to use, yet powerful in results. The support is absolutely excellent! They respond quickly and accurately. Plus they've provided ways to make our reports look outstanding. I definitely recommend it!

Safe Select Online Market

Really love this app, currently using it as the backbone of our order management system. Super useful especially when you have a huge catalog of products. Amazing customer support as well - they even added a new attribute to the reports to fit our needs.

Ft Jackson Photos

This app has been huge for us in streamlining our processes and automating functions using the data files provided from the reports. Support staff is always very prompt and helpful in answering and assisting with questions and optimizing the app. Highly recommend.

Lyric Art

I've just signed up but am definitely going forward with a subscription! My shop is fairly small but I wanted a few different automatic monthly reports and am more than happy to pay $5 per month to save me the time it would take me to figure it out on my own.
I'm not code-savvy so I don't quite understand what all the variants mean. I got an automatic "hope you like it let us know if you need help" email after purchase and wrote back that it's great so far, but I'd love to be able to figure out how to do a category summary report.
Within a day a real live person had CREATED THE REPORT TEMPLATE FOR ME and showed me a little of how it works!!! That's amazing.
In this day of dealing with chat bots and simply not expecting customer service to even exist - it just made my day. Thank you Juan Manuel Garcia.
You are an angel.

Leigh Country

Great app. Gets me all the detailed reporting I need no matter how complicated it might be like zip codes for all orders with a particular product etc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10