Easy Reports

Easy Reports

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
DevCloud LLC
4.9
September 24, 2022

We enjoy a lot this program. We run over 60 reports now scheduled daily and monthly and they work great. We have been using for 2 years.

SoftStartUSA
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 1, 2022

I'm still no a trial and have only just started using the app and found it a bit confusing but contacted support and they responded quickly and created the report I needed. Once I had this I could understand better how to create my own. So far so good!

www.pet-tags.co.uk
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 1, 2022

using this app for 3 years in a row now...these dudes respond promptly, make custom changes, are open to feedback...makes me want to come back to the app and think what else is it that i'd like to do given how responsive these guys are...rock on

The Good Butter Bakery
India
Time spent using app: About 3 years
January 19, 2022

Perfect app, that can export data even from more stores to one Google Drive file... Best customer support I have ever experienced :))

Ahinsashoes.com
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 13, 2022

This app has been instrumental in providing the reporting needed to run our business. Support is excellent. I recently reached out needed the actual shipping charges paid added to a report and they added the new data in less than a day.

Gear Impressions