Easy Reports

Customize your Orders, Products and Customers Reports Easily!

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Good Butter Bakery

using this app for 3 years in a row now...these dudes respond promptly, make custom changes, are open to feedback...makes me want to come back to the app and think what else is it that i'd like to do given how responsive these guys are...rock on

Ahinsashoes.com

Perfect app, that can export data even from more stores to one Google Drive file... Best customer support I have ever experienced :))

Gear Impressions

This app has been instrumental in providing the reporting needed to run our business. Support is excellent. I recently reached out needed the actual shipping charges paid added to a report and they added the new data in less than a day.

Ahinsashoes.cz

Amazing app, providing us all statistic data we need. Amazing, friendly, helpul and quick support :) Big thank you :))

Caribou Gifts Inc.

Amazing customer service. Within a few hours he helped me customize the exact report I needed!! Definitely would recommend.

Thrive With Wellness PMA

This is very helpful to provide summary reports of top sellers. The developer has been very helpful in making custom reports. Great price too!

Larosa

Great app, really gives more customisation over the default shopify app. Especially if you need to link it to other app data.

Rose Rock Coffee

We used this app to create a custom report. We needed to add data fields to a report that was create by a third party app. Emailed support, quick, timely response, and it was done! Best Shopify App support ever! 100% recommend.

easy.ink™

A very robust reports solution. We use many auto reports we designed on this app. Great customer service! Highly recommended.

Music Merch

This app is a great value and easy to use. Highly recommended for sharing info with your stakeholders!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11