Easy Reports

Easy Reports

by Dev Cloud

Export your data in a very easy and customizable way!

NEPTN Россия

Love this app and support team! Very useful and convenient to export data in needed format. THANK YOU!

Merchant of Tennis

Great app and developer response.
- Needed functionality (granular reporting that isn't, surprisingly, built into Shopify native reports)
- Developers added in report fields upon request and quickly, very much appreciated
- Great price considering some competition I looked at
- Came across a bug or 2, but developers were very responsive and fixed. I would never decrease my rating based on a bug providing developers are responsive and reasonable, so thank you.

www.merchantoftennis.com

HOLOS

Great app. Does what we need at a good price. Dev is open to suggestions and often updates the app in a matter of weeks afterwards.

Spinnaker Watches

Nice application. It does its job very well and has lots of options for customizing the reports. Support is awesome and fast as well. Thanks!

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

What a great app! Easy to use and does what it says in the tin. It's great value too and the free trial is appreciated.

MPG Sport CA

This app works as advertised, and support is very good. Was missing the ability to report a certain way, and support added it for me.

THE GRISSOM HIGH SCHOOL BAND

This app is very helpful to pull information out of our store data. Any questions that I have had have been answered very quickly and accurately by support. It's definitely a go-to for me when I'm trying to quickly get totals for sales or products or a printed list of orders with just the fields I need (and not all of the fields that come through with an export). Thanks!

Doggykingdom

Wow! That App helped me to save a lot of time in ordering my products from my supplier - It generates reports very easy and let me customize them in detail, thank you a llot

onia

Great app and wonderful customer service!! We needed some customizations and they completed them right away. Highly recommend!

Atlantic Coast Sports

They provide you with so many different options to pull a report allowing you to get exactly what you want

Previous 1 3 4 5 6