Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Scheduler.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

qkmakeup

Location Qatar

I REALLY like this app i can say love this app because this app save mine so many hours job 1200 products in just 10 minutes really great

Brand Academy Store

Great support, great app. Perfect for what we needed to apply sales across entire ranges. Thanks for the help!

replicaparts.co.uk

I needed an app to help with managing pricing during a time of volatile currency fluctuations. Easy Sale Price has proven to be versatile and fit for purpose. Working with support during the initial phase and with sound advice on data backup, testing and planning, a straightforward approach is in place and easily executed through the simple interface.

BabeAngeles.com

I used this app to edit all my pricing during a sale. It saved me a lot of time! I loved how easy and seamless the use of the app was. I highly recommend the pro plan so you can revert back to previous pricing very quickly if you need that.

OZ EZ Online

Location Australia

I used this app to bulk edit my prices based off the product costs. Works great! Super easy to use and effective.

Cottonler

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the first time for me to review an app on Shopify because not all of them are usable for me and most of them have issues, but this app really saved me hundreds of hours and one that every one who is selling on Shopify should get. Special thanks to " Rob " from the support team for answering a hundreds of my questions with an open heart. VERY RECOMMENDED.

Fi&Co Boutique

Location Ireland

I used this app before and there were some problems that apparently our team was the only one facing. Support was great and they resolved it and now it is a valuable tool as we need to change hundreds of products several times per season. Highly recommended for stores that the buld editor simply isn't good enough.

Professor_plums

Location Australia

This is a quick and easy app if you want to change the prices for all items in your store, and you can also get it to copy over the compare at price so you can make a sale in store that then also stacks with shopifys discount codes (getting around the problem that shopify codes don't stack)

Esprit Mandala

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I use this app for the first time and what a big surprise!! Before I changed ALL my prices manually!! it was soooooooo long! This app is really great for that! thank you!

Cozmic Lush

Location Australia

It's an Awesome App. It reduced my load and saved my time. I highly recommend this App. It's cost-effective and easy to use with unlimited no of product price editing. Thank you so much! The best product price editor I've ever used.

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We love to hear how our app saved you alot of time and met your needs. We are always open to hear how we could improve the app and add more great features. All the best.