Bulk Discount & Price Editor

Bulk Discounts. Sale Prices- Discount Scheduler.

Free plan available

Internet Hobbies

Just the app I needed to perform a global price change to one of my manufacturers. Easy to use with a very short learning curve. The best bulk price editor I've ever used.

Dale
Internet Hobbies, LLC
www.internethobbies.com

November 7, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm glad it was useful to update your prices in bulk. If you have any ideas for improvements please let us know.

Apparel Garden

Don't use it! It changed half of my prices then quit working and it wants me to pay to upgrade to roll back the mess this thing made! No support it's been over 12 hours with HALF of my prices changed!

October 9, 2019

Hi. We did try to help but it's not clear what you did which messed things up? You didn't give us a chance to look into what you had done. Other merchants have successfully used our app without issue. Please get back in contact if you need assistance.

ConveyTee

Is a simple app, but will do the job. If you have multiple variants per items, it will save you tons of hours setting up sales prices and back. It used to take me hours and now I can do it in minutes. It take some time to update prices, so be patience. It will lower or raise price by %, fix amount or specific and can switch price and compare pricing.

A+R

I used this app to update our 'Compare At' price of nearly 80% of our store at once (tens of thousands of SKUs). Apparently we initially imported our product catalog with 0's instead of leaving the compare at field blank. Saved me DAYS of work.

Also, the app initially only allowed me to change the existing value, but not removing the value to leave the field blank. Contacted support and they worked out a solution for me after a few days. Definitely recommend it if you're trying to use your time for something better than changing prices.

HYPE:ON

Helpful, however can be designer in a better way, and can be done way faster, because setting prices for 10~ product variants takes a lot of time. It's kinda slow.

cyclesdirect.net

Really cool app. Saves a lot of time and it can filter by collections, type, vendors to find the products you need to perform price updates for. It's helps to apply discounts for sales campaigns and you can easily enable and disable compare at price which can often require many steps to disable and return price back to normal.

1 2 3 5 Next