EasyStock: Left in Stock badge

EasyStock: Left in Stock badge

by NexusMedia OÜ

Inventory counter: show inventory count, limited stock counter

Kays Kube

I was using this and it served me well with basic functions and does what it should. Disappointed as the functions suddenly stopped working; that was when I realized it now costs $4.99/month. Wouldn’t mind paying but it would have been nice to inform I guess, instead of having to find out only when I tried to troubleshoot the issues with the counter not displaying.

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Our support team already reached you and the issue with the app was resolved.

We really removed free plan from our app recently, but your issue was not related to the free plan, we never force existed customers to update to paid or more expensive plans, on any of our apps, incl. EasyStock. If you've installed the app when it was free, it will be free for you unless you change your plan manually (if the app has that option), or uninstall the app. And even in that case, if you'll install the app back, you could always reach us and we'll manually switch you to your old plan.

Thanks,
EasyStock team

HotVortex

Widget doesn't display on my store unfortunately. Otherwise it looked great and easy to use...........