EasyStock: Left in Stock badge

EasyStock: Left in Stock badge

by NexusMedia OÜ

Inventory counter: show inventory count, limited stock counter

Shop On In

I have always loved this app., easy, clean even a child can install it, LOL. I used it in the past but didn't need it anymore until now. Very happy.

AskGuy Design to print

Simple as can be - worked flawlessly. I had it working within 2 minutes and had adjusted the look a tiny bit within 5.

Aroha Luxury Balloons

I have just started using this app and have def seen a difference in my sales. It also helps me when looking at how much product I have left. Thank you!

Paintball Buddy

It's simply the app you need to show the availability of items correctly.
Really simple and yet flexible.

Haikini

Love this app! The most affordable one I could find + very responsive, helpful support team that got it working within a couple of hours after I emailed about some problems. Would def recommend!

Urban Nomads

Just downloaded EasyStock and installation was a breeze. Had some alignment issues and the team fixed it in minutes. Loving it so far!

Jay's Pretty Little Things For You

I used this app. It does exactly what it say it does. Just started using it, but it works great. I haven't had any issues so far.

Axessorize

This app is excellent at conveying low stock quantities and "only X left". It really helps to bring sales.
The customer support is excellent and I had some custom requests that were handled easily and quickly by their developers.
I look forward to more features. The app is easy and intuitive to use.
I thoroughly recommend you try it.

Just Think Toys

Most importantly, this app shows stock counts on collections page. Lets you choose different messages for different stock levels. Lets you apply to different collections. Tried 2 other more popular apps before this one, and this one seems to be the best for me.

Margherita Abitino | Fandom & Fantasy Creations

LOVE IT! I use it for Low Stock and Sold Out notices on products. I'm really happy with how it works and looks. I had an issue with the notice not displaying on products in my Collections pages, but that was quickly rectified with a Help request. I do wish you could apply badges to specific product tags instead of just inventory quantity, but it's otherwise great. Thank you for this app!

Previous 1 3