Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging

by DevCloud LLC

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

Chalk Mercantile

I'm giving 5 stars because I'm anticipating it being great. But it's very confusing to use, HELP! Update: I'm sticking with the 5 stars Customer service got right back to me and got me on track and everything is working beautifully! Thank you!

September 13, 2020

Thanks! We already contacted you with some hints. Please let us know anything else!

AnimalKingdoms

Great app and great support - several times I haves asked for help with a specific tag automation to meet new and unique back end processes and the team have always come back with great suggestions. We use this to manage discounts, stock notifications, customer profile triggers and several other tasks.

September 13, 2020

That sounds great! Thank you so much for your feedback :-) Let us know if you need anything else

Super Heroes Warehouse

This app is a life saving. No way to work without it. Does what it says in the tin and does it well. So far cannot see any fault, after a few months using it.

September 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are help to help you if you need anything :-)

BabyToMove

The program is confusing, the technical support is good. In my case, the created rules do not work correctly. This is unacceptable for me. There are other applications that are simpler and work correctly according to the rules I have created.

Hi!

We are very sorry you've found the app confusing. We'll work to make it easier and add more documentation.
Also we are ready to help with anything you might need.

Thanks!

The Woobles

This order tagging is amazing. The Shopify orders screen doesn't allow us to filter by a lot of stuff, such as orders with expedited shipping. With this order tagging, we can auto tag those orders, and then filter by our tag to bulk fulfill our expedited orders. Incredible!! And the support responds in minutes, and was super helpful, we love this app!!!

September 5, 2020

Thank you!! We are really glad you found the app so useful!

Floratropia Paris

Great tagging app ! You can tag almost everything you need in Orders, Customers and Products. With cross-channel rules (if X in Orders, then Y in Customers for example). You can add as much levels as needed in your rules.
And when stucked in creating a rule, the support is super efficient and quick.
All this for a very low price.
I tried and used several other apps to tag, and none was able to tag in so many different ways with full adaptive model to my needs.
Totally recommended!

July 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! A pleasure working with you :-) Let me know if you need anything else.

UNLIMITED

I was looking a long time for a good automatic tagging app for my specific problem I had. I needed special tags for subscriptions and orders and this app is diong everything perfect in the way I need it!

Juan is amazing in customer service! Fast, professional and he is willing to customize tags the way you want to have them!

I really recommend this App to 100%!

If you want good customer service, endless variants of tags and an easy to use app, you are right here!

Thanks Juan for helping me out with my tagging problem,
great job!

July 22, 2020

Thank you! I'm glad you found the app useful and that you recommend it!

Bitters & Bottles

Does so much more than the other tagging apps, and for a much better price! Can tag customers, orders, and products all in one - other apps separate these out and charge you for each. I've reached out for help on a couple of occasions, Juan was quick to respond with assistance beyond my expectations. Must have app.

July 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review!

New Company Beauty Supply

This app is great to create rules that automatically add tags to my shopify account, not only for products but also for orders and customers. Save me a lot of time!

July 22, 2020

That's awesome! Saving time is our app main goal!

Veil Garments

Really love this app! Easy to use and does a very good job with automatically applying the necessary tags to specific orders and customers. Makes filtering orders MUCH easier, and highly recommended if you're looking for ways to automate your store as much as possible. Also, great customer service. 10/10.

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Your feedback actually helped us to improve the app :-)

Previous 1 3 4