Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging

by Dev Cloud

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

Burning Sands

Ok, check it out.... I have tried 5... you heard me... FIVE different tagging apps thus far. And this EASY TAGGING version is the BEST of them all. What's crazy is... it's the most Affordable of them all too. How can it be better and less expensive?? I have no idea, but that's the case.

I run 4 different Shopify webstores and I'm pretty much an expert at this after 6 years. And yes, I have Easy Tagging on each of them. Did you know that MAILCHIMP now allows segmented lists to be organized based on your Shopify store so long as you tag each customer in Shopify first? EXACTLY! I use Easy Tagging to make that happen for me in the automatically!

However, I ALSO use Easy tagging to properly tag each of my new products as I add them to my shop. And because of Easy Tasing, VOILA!...after 2 weeks it removes the tag for me, thus automatically removing products from my "NEW ARRIVALS" category automaGically. It's like having an extra employee for just a few bucks a month!

On 2 of my shops I give customers discounts based on how much they spend. Welp... you guessed it... Easy Tagging handles that for me too. So now my discount codes will work for customers based on the tags (group) they belong to and now the discounts are automatic.

I love how Easy Tagging "LISTENS" for new orders and "listens" for new products being added and within a few moments the tags just show up. Then because of the scheduler it runs through my sites (I have it running in the middle of the night around 2am) to remove whatever tags need to be removed.

It's just a great app. What can I say.

NO... I'm not being paid for this review. NO I do not know the developer. And I have NEVER written a review for an app before. I have tons of apps, I just don't write reviews. it's not my thing. However, I had to write this one because I couldn't believe I got all this for only a few buck while the other tagging apps charged triple the price for ½ the features.

AND THE TRIAL IS LIKE, 2 WEEKS! bro... just try it. Trust me... you won't be disappointed. If anybody is having problems with this app, it's because THEY are probably not very good at running their website. But if you got a handle on Shopify and can work your way around things and have a bit of common sense... you'll love this app.

ok, that's all I have to say about that! (in my Forrest Gump voice) lol

Mindplan.in

No decent features

e.g. There is No option to tag customers based on the blog they read or page they visited on your site....this is so very important for all of us entrepreneurs.

January 21, 2020

UPDATE: We were in conversation with the customer and tried to make the app work as he wanted. Also implemented the feature mentioned about tagging based on pages visited. However the customer never got back after a while. We hope this feature is useful for future customers anyway!

--------------------

Hi!

​We are very sorry the app didn't work for your specific use case. Our app can tag customers based on their landing page if they made an order. Is there a way we can make it fit to your needs?
​Do you think of a feature we can build that would solve your problems?

​Thanks!

Upgraded Formulas

Genius software. Helped solved a complex solution we needed to tag specific SKUs and criteria set. Thank you for making it easy to setup.

Xoof.nl

great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incenseflow

I inquired about some extra tagging feature that would really help make my store my efficient. The feature quickly became available for me to use, which helps so much!! Lastly, thanks for the great customer service and quick response times.

life-decor

I use Easy Tagging to work with the Omnisend newsletter and they work perfect together. A team from Easy Tagging has added some new supplements I suggested fast and easy. Quick mail replies and perfect customer support. www.life-decor.com

The Store Stuff

This is the best app for managing tags. I also made a suggestion to the developer about a new feature which he created for me within a few hours!

Mood Reads

This app is the perfect solution to my tag heavy site. Categorizing and filtering products are much easier and possible because of this app. The app's ability to tag products based on collection, description, title and more makes this app desirable over the other smart tagging apps.

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

This. Is. An Awesome. App. First of all - I wanted an app that would tag all products that had a Sale Price (i.e. Price less than Compare At Price). This app does that. So then I can have Automatic Collections based on the tags - On Sale, On Sale - Scarves. Whatever.

Then, by accident, I came up with another idea. It can look at all orders - and tag ones that had discounts applied - so I can run a report of any items (including POS - I run a bricks and mortar shop) sold at a discount - staff discount, marked down damaged goods, etc.. Great stuff.

And now.....I've come across another great feature. You know when you want to "Select" a range of products, based on different criteria, in Shopify? How do you do it? I'd more than likely run an Excel spreadsheet on all products. Time consuming and faffy.

But - wait! Use this app - select whatever you like, based on a large range of criteria - and put a tag on them. Temporary or permanent. Then use Shopify to select all products tagged as "that tag" - and do whatever you want with them. I'm currently making 748 items NOT tagged as POS (my shop only items, until I write descriptions, etc.) and WITH STOCK available on ALL channels. Quick tag - then select on that tag with Shopify and make live. Exactly what the doctor ordered. And I'm sure I've onlyjust scratched the surface. Tags are great. This app more so. Other apps may do the same (although not many) - but the developer's friendly and helpful and it just does the job. Recommended. :-)

(It also removes tags.....so those temporary ones you just made? Quickly take them off again) (and it can create metafields, although I don't have a use for that. Yet....)

And one more thing - don't forget that, unlike other tagging apps...this one has NO limits on quantity of tags/times you run it. So it's a straight cost per month with no worry. For an app that will be run multiple times per month - you can hardly get better value than this.

Spencer and Rutherford

This app works easily and seamlessly. Juan has been super helpful getting us set up and working with us to achieve customer tags based on selecting data from multiple fields. Thanks guys. Good job.

Previous 1