Easy Tagging

Easy Tagging

by DevCloud LLC

Add tags to your orders, products and customers automatically!

CBD MED Schweiz

I use this app to tag my customers according to the language in which they ordered. I couldn't find out how to do it so the support helped me really fast.
Short:
- Does what it should
- Great support

July 13, 2020

Thank you! It was nice to help you by adding new functionality to the app!

To'ak Chocolate

Great support! Very easy to use. The app unlocks a tonne of order data that can be used to create tags that we then later use for automations. Really good value in my opinion. One of the things I love most is the ability to tag orders that come from a specific landing page or with specific UTM parameters.

Elite LUX Stores

Amazing, From customer service to app experience, Easy Tagging is a MUST HAVE for any large store with a huge number of products. It is very intuitive and easy to use, and always gets the job done.

Media Moon®

Great tag automation and easy to use. If you're trying to do something you can't quite figure out how best to implement, their customer support is top notch!

Sound Sandbox

You can stop looking - this is an awesome tagging app. We have a lot of products 3500+, so I was dreading the tagging job ahead of me. I looked through all the tagging apps in the App store and installed a few, even the free one. I was able to tag all our products in a few hours! It also continues to tag new products according to the rules you set up. This will save me significant time in the future.

I had a technical issue that turned out to be a Shopify limitation (I had more than 40 characters), but they were all over it and offered to help figure out a solution even though it wasn't their fault. Overall, it's a powerful and stable app with elite developer support and I'm glad I found it - Thanks!

Coes

Only just started to use the app, however it has a lot of depth and complexity to its rules of auto-tagging product which has helped massively with automating some processes that would otherwise have been very difficult to handle. Very quick and efficient support as well!

The Blissful Whisk

I've used many tagging apps over the years and this is the most robust and intuitive one yet. We can easily tag orders AND customers (and products but we don't need to yet) with purchase details so we can filter them on views and in other apps. This allows us to take our automation even further...and I've been told they will add metafields soon to the options. Great timely, customer service that listens to your needs, is straight forward with what can and can't be added, and follows up when new functionalities are added.

Static Jewellery

Great app! Super powerful and fast working at an amazing price. I needed some assistance and support was incredibly helpful.

Gamesellers.nl

We use this app to sort orders by shipping method among other things, saving us a lot of time! Support is great, I would recommend this app!

Southern Organics

We use the tagging rules a lot to help us organize delivery from multiple locations. Support guys have been great in getting back to all our questions and even enhancing the offering for our benefit. The price is right too!