EasyAccounts

Storefront Customer Accounts w/ Backend Promotion Sales Tools

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Musicmedia24

Location Germany

We use this app since december 21 and it worked very well. But yesterday all the translated texts are gone with unknown reason. So we started to translate again, but only a few translated texts could be saved - the rest was not stored, also with unknown reason. It is also difficult to get support in a short time and it`s only possible by email. A time-consuming matter. Hope we will be in touch with support soon - otherwise we will cancel this app. Update: Contrary to our fears, an update of the app would be the trigger, there was a problem with Shopify cache. This was (hopefully) fixed forever after a few hours.
Thanks for the great support, even if it took a little longer due to the time difference.

Stephen Crouch T/A Lifestyle Travel Trading

Location Australia

Ive just signed up and started to use this App. I like it so far, but wonder why the Store Credits function is not a full rewards program. Allowing us to set rules for earning rather than manul adding credits only? Maybe I am wrong.
After feedback and a zoom call I found out about the promotions area. It's good and offers plenty of variables. I mentioned being able to reward points rather than just store credit or discounts, and was advised they are looking at that. It's a responsive team and I think will definitly add value. I'd like to see more training, help or video resources available so as to navigate and use the app to its full potential. So far very happy!