EasyAccounts

Storefront Customer Accounts w/ Backend Promotion Sales Tools

From $29.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Dinner Ladies

Location Australia

Want a custom change? easy accounts support is on it! every store is different and it seems like nothing is too hard for the guys at Gist to have it done for you.

androidez

Location Spain

Brilliant app and does exactly what the description says and more! Zac and Tim were super helpful and had the app set up to adjust to our needs perfectly. This app will only get better in the future, highly recommended!

The Vanity Store Inc.

A wonderful app that does exactly as advertised. Tim went over and above, and helped us with some custom work as well. He responded to our emails quickly, and got us up and running quickly. I highly recommend. Thanks again!!

GerneOhne

Perfect app for us. We use it for store credits, re-orders for clients and custom pages (similar apps do not have it, but it's very useful). And most importantly - good development and support team! Very responsive and helpfull. Thank you guys!

Plux Wireless Biosignals

EasyAccounts app is probably one of the must-have apps for all shopify based stores. Amazing supports with 5 stars rating professionals who make that extra mile to help you out!

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

I love this app because it helped me connect my customers to all of their shipping addresses. That means year after year my customers return to my site because it is so easy for them to ship gifts to clients they have already shipped to in the past.

Cheezy

We are currently testing the app and so far everything looks great! Especially the support team is very reactive and is helping us with the integration of third-party apps into EasyAccount. If everything works as planned it looks like a great upgrade for our webshop!

Tinoreading.club

I was waiting for too long for Shopify to allow reviewing. The first app is of course this one. Not only EA is visually striking, it's minimal so it can adapt to whatever theme you're working on. The functions are great, wishlist is integrated seamlessly into my theme. I almost thought it was the native wishlist function of Minimal theme. Not to mention customer control, promotion schemes,... For new entrepreneur, I also have a few problems but it's mostly internally. Like I cannot change the credit currency to my country (SEA) because it's default with $1 = 1pt, the birthday collection is dormant it will not be included in the signup form and customers can only fill in inside the account page, and the price is somewhat a little bit high to my business's need at the moment. But if you're 1-2 years running and good, then this is a perfect fit for you. Moreover, the service is excellent. Tim was responsive, and I think the thing I appreciated most is that EA team does not go around the blocks. They cut to the chase, answered my questions directly whether it's fixable or it's in their product journey map. While other apps usually will be very shady about their functions. And they did work together with my other app to help me create this eco-system for my smooth website. So thank you, I'll be sure to recommend to anyone I know about you guys. Keep up the good work!

FreeMii

This is the most attractive looking accounts app available on the Shopify app store. The UX design is simple and intuitive. The EasyAccounts team was also responsive and helpful with any issues we’ve encountered setting up the app. They also assisted us with a custom integration that will add a lot of value to our customers. I highly recommend this app.

Flaym

Wonderful app and amazing support. I had an issue with an integration and Tim was quick to reply to my request and assist. 10/10 recommend.

Previous 1