Bulk Product Edit & automation

Edit price, inventory. Flash sales. Hide sold-out products.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nforcd

Only allowed 50 items on the free one, however will let you select 90 and just not tell you which ones it hasn't changed.... If you want to edit 49 items its great..

September 29, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.
To let users explore our feature first before any payment, we've offered free plan to every user. If a free selects more than 50 products per task, they're not even able to submit the editing.
I think there must be some misunderstandings for your experience, please feel free to contact us by email support@easyby.io

Gvavaya

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hard to use! I don't know why is there no expiration date? No time to choose, automatically eliminated my discount. Hope it can updated.

September 26, 2022

Hi Gvavaya,

Thanks for your feedback. And sorry for your experience of our products.
Our app works as a tool for bulk editing and automated editing your store product fields. To facilitate store's operation, we has provided the feature "Revert" for every user including free users and also "Schedule revert" for premium users. You can recover all your edited product fields by the "Revert" feature
Our team has sent an email including the instruction to you. Please check your email.

Eve Home & Garden

UPDATE IN RESPONSE TO THE DEV:
The issue is not with my theme or any badges. As I stated in my review, the entire sale stopped. All the products went back to the original price. The badges showed up just fine and the sale prices showed just fine when I first ran the collections through your app. However, the very next day, nothing was on sale anymore. It's like the app reverted everything back to the original prices all on its own. I have yet to use the scheduler, so it wasn't anything I did or anything related to my theme. My review will stay the same. ORIGINAL REVIEW
I had it installed for 2 days. I went and put a bunch of stuff on sale yesterday. I come back to my site today only to see that nothing is showing as "on sale" anymore. I didn't revert anything and the app still shows the collections that I listed on sale. It just completely stopped working. Luckily I only spent $5 on it, but this needs a lot of work before you can start charging people.

August 10, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for your elaboration. Sorry again for the unexpected experiences.

As we checked the log, we only found on Aug 10th, 2022 at 3:09 am (UTC), you have logged in the app admin and manually reverted all tasks. Our team has sent your an email trying to get more details, please check it. (updated reply on Aug 11, 2022)

_____

Thanks for the feedback. Our app works as a store data management tool which don't change your storefront theme. The store page "on sale" badge is something related to store theme, are you using any 3rd party page builder tool? Your store theme will be affected by the app who change your store theme, you can identity those app if they dont have app highlight "Speed tested: no impact to your online store" on their app listing page.

THE CURVE CULT

Location Singapore

We do not recommend it. We tried to revert the prices but they did not change back to the original price so we had to put back the price manually. The support team said it worked properly but no. We did the manual adjustment of prices and the app did nothing. I hope you improve this. Thanks

August 1, 2022

Hi there,

W're sorry we released a new product version yesterday, which affected the revert logic in particular case.

Our support has sent you two emails before to explain this issue and requested you to revert again. Please check it.

HELLSTRÖMprints

I installed the app and wanted to ask a question before upgrading to the paid version, but after you enter the details and press submit it tells you that you can not use contact form. There was no other way of contacting them. So they basically block anyone on free plan from getting customer support. I don't think this should be allowed. Going to report to Shopify. All plans you provide have to be supported per Shopify guide. They may reply here saying that this must have been an error, but I have a screenshot that says you are restricted from using contact form. The app team reached out saying they don't have any restrictions, they looked into the issue and it should be fixed. I can't test that since I had to buy the app to update more than 50 products, but I have no reasons to doubt that. Bad first impression aside, it's a good app. Does only a few things, but updated all product prices really fast.

July 23, 2022

Hey HELLSTRÖMprints,

We appreciate that you’re using our app and are sorry for the issue you’ve occurred.

However, we are aslo sad about the 1-star review because we haven’t done such a restriction to contact us, as there are no benefits for us except complaint if we do so.

Our help desk is hosted on a third-party service - Freshdesk. Regarding the issue you’ve mentioned above, we’ve checked internally, the contact us form in our app admin works fine, and tickets can be submitted normally.
However, the feature is reported error if you submit a ticket in the Help Center Portal which is not expected and should be a bug of our service provider. You can check more details here.

Did you submit the form in Help Center Portal? We’re contacting Freshdesk for solving this issue and you can contact us by email to support@easyby.io or submit a ticket in our app admin. (To update, this one has already been fixed by our service provider - Freshdesk on July 26)

Please trust us that we’d like to provide the best service to our users as possible as we can. And we’re open to any questions.

Blender Quick

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Me gusta la app, la utilice para poner precios de referencia y aun no encuentro puntos de mejora pero desde que los encuentre volveré aquí.

1N2.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

very easy and useful. and it's free. just install and request free activation, they will upgrade your account instantly

Mybagonline

Location Italy

Abbiamo installato questa applicazione da poco ma sembra che funzioni abbastanza bene ed è molto intuitiva

Pièces Détachées Frigo

Location France
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Juste ce dont nous avions besoin ! Chaudement recommandé par nos soins.
Ideal pour jouer avec ses prix facilement à l'approche des temps forts

Commercial Hardware

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Saved us a lot of time! Best app out there for amending pricing in bulk. Would highly recommend! Great work guys.

Previous 1 3 4