Advance Inventory Management
Automatic purchase & transfer orders. Manage stock across multiple locations. Track expiry dates, serial numbers, lot numbers.
EasyEcom is integrated with over 50 sales channels and you can synchronize your inventory across all of these channels.
Powerful Operations & Analytic
Built-in reporting, accounting, shipping, profitability tracking, manufacturing & kitting, and API access.
About EasyEcom Inventory Management
Sell, Reconcile, and grow
Your time is better spent in serving your customers rather than updating accounting, managing orders, updating stock levels. EasyEcom allows you to focus on your business growth.
Multi-Channel Inventory management
- End to end visibility and control over your inventory, regardless of where it's stocked and sold
- Automatically generate purchase orders before stock runs low
- Create and send invoices, credit notes, and shipping documents for both B2C and B2B sales
Multi Channel Sales
- Manage all your retail and wholesale customers; suppliers and warehouses in one place
- Sell across platforms
- Manage multiple Shopify stores from a single platform
- Integrate with eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Magento, Etsy, Wish, Flipkart, Myntra, Snapdeal
- Manage Amazon and eBay accounts across geographies
B2B eCommerce platform
- Invite your wholesale customers to view your catalog and inventory along with tiered pricing.
- Centralized inventory across B2C and B2B business verticals
- Buyers have a unique login which means you can show them a personalized catalog and price lists
- Enterprise level warehouse management capabilities
- Sync all revenue and costs with accounting apps like QuickBooks Online, SAP, Microsoft Navision, and Oracle ERP
- Advance order routing across regional warehouses
- Detailed sales, profit and cost reporting along with demand forecasting
- Analyze the performance of all sales channels for products and buyers
- Make fulfilment more efficient using stock takes, pick pack
- Ship with a barcode scanner and print barcode labels
- Integrate with leading 3PLs and Fulfillment by Amazon
B2B Salesman App
- Use salesman app to punch orders from customer's location
- Stay connected to stock levels on the go
Manufacturing & Kitting Process
- Manage the assembly and sale of your products
- Create bills of materials, component parts, and production orders
- Stock control and stock sync
- Batch tracking
- Advance Warehouse management
- Inventory automation
- Supply chain
- Multichannel eCommerce
- Wholesale management
- Low stock alerts
- Stock forecasting
Integrations with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Myntra, QuickBooks Online, ShipStation, FedEx, UPS, and more!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
No monthly fees. $0.39 per order. Bulk discounted pricing available on request.
Most recent reviews
Perfect Ponds & Coldwater Aquatics
After watching the video for EasyEcom it looked like the solution we had been searching high and low for some time. The video paints a picture of an easy to use cross-platform solution for inventory management. We signed up for this to link Shopify, Amazon & Ebay together, the trial period didn't give us enough time to get a thorough understanding of the platform so we decided to go for it by signing up. The initial support we received was ok and we were told that once we had got to a certain stage we would be taken to an onboarding session, where we would then be guided through how to get EasyEcom fully operational. 6 weeks later we were still no where near to having our inventory management system up and running, after explaining we needed to use Shopify as our master list we were sent csv sheet after sheet to fill out with data entry, most of which had already been entered to our till system within Shopify, leaving us questioning the purpose of this. I'm still to this day convinced that Easyecom only works with the master list being Amazon (despite Easyecom telling us otherwise). When asking - we were constantly being told the software was almost ready to be fully operational but it became apparent for us that actually it wasn't anywhere near this point. We had inventory discrepancies amongst syncing issues. The support was helpful at the start but after a while we were waiting sometimes days for a response to our questions. This was frustrating for us as so many of our questions were not covered in the knowledge base. Don't be fooled by this app being available in the Shopify app store it will work seamlessly with Shopify as unfortunately for us this wasn't the case.
An extra star given as issued a full refund and have been told hey are updating the software to be able to pull the data information from shopify.
If you are looking for an affordable inventory management app to "bridge" between Shopify and your accounting app, I highly suggest EasyEcom. We discovered that managing our current inventory app was becoming a full time job and the developers were not listening to simple feature requests-- by countless customers, we started looking for a replacement. And we tried everything before choosing EasyEcom. None were fully functional. We run 2 websites with multiple currencies, have 2 POS locations, multiple warehouses, B2B customers and we manufacture. EasyEcom handles all of that and gets that its purpose is to automate the tasks and pass the information back and forth accurately. The team at EasyEcom does a great job at listening and understanding our needs and is eager to adapt. If you want an affordable inventory management app that is staying on top of ecommerce business needs, then give EasyEcom a try.
We highly appreciate EasyEcom's service. Very Helpful in managing inventory and effectively updates order status.