EasyEcom Inventory Management

EasyEcom Inventory Management

by Edgewise Technologies Pvt Ltd

Multi Channel Inventory, Order & Shipping Management App

Leather Treasure Shop

I have a small online business which I have been running myself for the last 7 years. I work with the following platforms; Amazon, Ebay, Etsy and Shopify. We use USPS to ship our goods. I used StitchLabs for my inventory platform for the last 7 years and had no problems setting it up and running it on my own. Unfortunately this is not the case with EasyECom. I had 4 different meetings with EasyECom before I signed up. They assured me that I would have no problem integrating my marketplaces and using USPS to ship. They said the onboarding process would take 7 - 10 days. It took over 1.5 months. We HAD to go live without being totally set up because StitchLabs closed down on May 15th and I was going to be left without an inventory platform. To this day the onboarding process is still incomplete as USPS has yet been set up to work with EasyECom. I was told that they had 1000´s of US customers, which I doubt as this is the number #1 carrier in the US. Because of this issue I have to manually close all of my orders which involves downloading CSV files and uploading them (which I still have not been able to do as for some reason the format of my CSV files is ¨incorrect¨). Everyday I have to check to see if the orders have synced, to see if the sales channels have been connected properly after adding a new item (if not ANOTHER CSV file which I cannot upload). I waste hours everyday checking my sales channels to see if the inventory has been removed from the new orders received. I am constantly writing to get help on doing basic things like closing orders. As of today, July 9 ( signed up at the end of April) USPS still has not been integrated and I have not been informed of the date when it will be. I definitely would not recommend EasyECom. They have a lot of work to do on this platform before it is user friendly.

Gynoveda

I have been using EasyEcom for the last 1 year and it is undoubtedly one of the best OMS systems we have used. The one thing that stands out about them is that they do not just stick the product as is in your face but are willing to tailor it as per your needs.

Pee Safe

It is one of the best OMS systems that I have used. It would be an understatement to call it a software, it’s a complete E-Commerce operating system. The system is quite stable and user friendly. It is definitely worth giving a try!

Almo Wear

EasyEcom is one of the best Order and Inventory Management Softwares out there and you should definitely give it a try. They have a team of Support Agents in case you need any assistance. There have been times when their CEO has personally reached out to us. I definitely give a thumbs up!

FabBox

EasyEcom has made our life very Simple and easy. It gave our business a next step towards Success. The team was were very supportive and always guided us in giving us the insight of the system. I am very happy with the service provided to us by EasyEcom team.

Perfect Ponds & Coldwater Aquatics

After watching the video for EasyEcom it looked like the solution we had been searching high and low for some time. The video paints a picture of an easy to use cross-platform solution for inventory management. We signed up for this to link Shopify, Amazon & Ebay together, the trial period didn't give us enough time to get a thorough understanding of the platform so we decided to go for it by signing up. The initial support we received was ok and we were told that once we had got to a certain stage we would be taken to an onboarding session, where we would then be guided through how to get EasyEcom fully operational. 6 weeks later we were still no where near to having our inventory management system up and running, after explaining we needed to use Shopify as our master list we were sent csv sheet after sheet to fill out with data entry, most of which had already been entered to our till system within Shopify, leaving us questioning the purpose of this. I'm still to this day convinced that Easyecom only works with the master list being Amazon (despite Easyecom telling us otherwise). When asking - we were constantly being told the software was almost ready to be fully operational but it became apparent for us that actually it wasn't anywhere near this point. We had inventory discrepancies amongst syncing issues. The support was helpful at the start but after a while we were waiting sometimes days for a response to our questions. This was frustrating for us as so many of our questions were not covered in the knowledge base. Don't be fooled by this app being available in the Shopify app store it will work seamlessly with Shopify as unfortunately for us this wasn't the case.
An extra star given as issued a full refund and have been told hey are updating the software to be able to pull the data information from shopify.

Immersion Research

If you are looking for an affordable inventory management app to "bridge" between Shopify and your accounting app, I highly suggest EasyEcom. We discovered that managing our current inventory app was becoming a full time job and the developers were not listening to simple feature requests-- by countless customers, we started looking for a replacement. And we tried everything before choosing EasyEcom. None were fully functional. We run 2 websites with multiple currencies, have 2 POS locations, multiple warehouses, B2B customers and we manufacture. EasyEcom handles all of that and gets that its purpose is to automate the tasks and pass the information back and forth accurately. The team at EasyEcom does a great job at listening and understanding our needs and is eager to adapt. If you want an affordable inventory management app that is staying on top of ecommerce business needs, then give EasyEcom a try.

aulilifestyle.com

We highly appreciate EasyEcom's service. Very Helpful in managing inventory and effectively updates order status.

PrintOctopus

Helps us manage orders and inventory from multiple marketplaces seamlessly. Been using for over an year now

Rustorange

We greatly appreciate the nimbleness of EasyEcom's software that takes care of small tweaks and iterations that our business requires from time to time. Their team is always ready to listen and provide support round the clock, as well as incorporate new features that are requested. Which in turn makes their software continuously evolving and up to date with marked demands. Keep up the good work and great service!

Previous 1