Advance Inventory Management
Automatic purchase & transfer orders. Manage stock across multiple locations. Track expiry dates, serial numbers, lot numbers.
EasyEcom is integrated with over 50 sales channels and you can synchronize your inventory across all of these channels.
Powerful Operations & Analytic
Built-in reporting, accounting, shipping, profitability tracking, manufacturing & kitting, and API access.
About EasyEcom Inventory Management
Sell, Reconcile, and grow
Your time is better spent in serving your customers rather than updating accounting, managing orders, updating stock levels. EasyEcom allows you to focus on your business growth.
Multi-Channel Inventory management
- End to end visibility and control over your inventory, regardless of where it's stocked and sold
- Automatically generate purchase orders before stock runs low
- Create and send invoices, credit notes, and shipping documents for both B2C and wholesale.
Multi Channel Sales
- Manage all your retail and wholesale customers; suppliers and warehouses in one place
- Sell across platforms
- Manage multiple Shopify stores from a single platform
- Integrate with eCommerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Magento, Etsy, Wish, Flipkart, Myntra, Snapdeal
- Manage Amazon and eBay accounts across geographies
Wholesale eCommerce platform
- Invite your wholesale customers to view your catalog and inventory along with tiered pricing.
- Centralized inventory across B2C and wholesale business verticals
- Buyers have a unique login which means you can show them a personalized catalog and price-lists
- Enterprise level warehouse management capabilities
- Sync all revenue and costs with accounting apps like QuickBooks Online, SAP, Microsoft Navision, and Oracle ERP
- Advance order routing across regional warehouses
- Detailed sales, profit and cost reporting along with demand forecasting
- Analyze the performance of all sales channels for products and buyers
- Make fulfilment more efficient using stock takes, pick pack
- Ship with a barcode scanner and print barcode labels
- Integrate with leading 3PLs and Fulfillment by Amazon
Wholesale Salesman App
- Use salesman app to punch orders from customer's location
- Stay connected to stock levels on the go
Manufacturing & Kitting Process
- Manage the assembly and sale of your products
- Create bills of materials, component parts, and production orders
- Stock control and stock sync
- Batch tracking
- Advance Warehouse management
- Inventory automation
- Supply chain
- Multichannel eCommerce
- Wholesale management
- Low stock alerts
- Stock forecasting
Integrations with Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Myntra, QuickBooks Online, ShipStation, FedEx, UPS, and more!
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
No monthly fees. $0.49 (USD) per order. Bulk discounted pricing available on request.
Most recent reviews
Leather Treasure Shop
I have a small online business which I have been running myself for the last 7 years. I work with the following platforms; Amazon, Ebay, Etsy and Shopify. We use USPS to ship our goods. I used StitchLabs for my inventory platform for the last 7 years and had no problems setting it up and running it on my own. Unfortunately this is not the case with EasyECom. I had 4 different meetings with EasyECom before I signed up. They assured me that I would have no problem integrating my marketplaces and using USPS to ship. They said the onboarding process would take 7 - 10 days. It took over 1.5 months. We HAD to go live without being totally set up because StitchLabs closed down on May 15th and I was going to be left without an inventory platform. To this day the onboarding process is still incomplete as USPS has yet been set up to work with EasyECom. I was told that they had 1000´s of US customers, which I doubt as this is the number #1 carrier in the US. Because of this issue I have to manually close all of my orders which involves downloading CSV files and uploading them (which I still have not been able to do as for some reason the format of my CSV files is ¨incorrect¨). Everyday I have to check to see if the orders have synced, to see if the sales channels have been connected properly after adding a new item (if not ANOTHER CSV file which I cannot upload). I waste hours everyday checking my sales channels to see if the inventory has been removed from the new orders received. I am constantly writing to get help on doing basic things like closing orders. As of today, July 9 ( signed up at the end of April) USPS still has not been integrated and I have not been informed of the date when it will be. I definitely would not recommend EasyECom. They have a lot of work to do on this platform before it is user friendly.
I have been using EasyEcom for the last 1 year and it is undoubtedly one of the best OMS systems we have used. The one thing that stands out about them is that they do not just stick the product as is in your face but are willing to tailor it as per your needs.
It is one of the best OMS systems that I have used. It would be an understatement to call it a software, it’s a complete E-Commerce operating system. The system is quite stable and user friendly. It is definitely worth giving a try!