Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

by NexusMedia

Product importer. Etsy to Shopify migration made easy.

OffLineLeather

It is a great app! It lets you import in 2 easy steps all your Etsy listings with pictures and variants. It works GREAT!

Shirlee Grund Jewelry

This app was a disaster. Made a huge mess of my import, dropped pricing info, made up random product quantities. To compound this mess, the imported listing were corrupted and unable be successfully edited and saves in shopify. I spoke with shopify support and they sadly told me to delete this impost and start over. This app lost me about 6 hours of work which is super frustrating. Save your time and look for a better app if you have any product variants.

September 7, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review. If quantities and prices were messed up, then most probably Etsy CSV file was edited and its structure was somehow changed. Our app is supposed to work with the original file only so even minor manual changes in the file may cause some issue.

Anyway, please feel free to send us that file you were trying to import, we'll check it and fix its structure if needed. Also, we may clear previously imported products, import the file again and make sure all the data was imported properly - without any additional charges of course.

Please contact our support team by email support@nexusmedia-ua.com.

Den
NexusMedia Team

Beneva Designs

Did exactly what I needed it to do, the import was very fast and the price cannot be beat! Very happy with the migration and ease of use. Thank you!

Bay Leaf Door

So fast & easy to use. I had a 1 time fee of less than $5 to move almost 50 items in 2 clicks. I highly recommend, saved me a ton of time. Thanks!

YupCollars

Great App! It let me add all my products from Etsy with just a couple of clicks.
The fact that variant prices cannot be added it's not a problem at all, I think it's always better to double check your listings variants and prices when you switch from a platform to another.

QuoteMyWall

This app is good for importing products, however, it doens't import pricing for any variants. This takes days if you have a lot of products..

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, you're right, our app is using CSV file exported from Etsy, and for some reason, Etsy does not export variant prices, so we can't import that data as it's missed in the source file.

But we'll release new app version very soon that will allow you to sync Etsy with Shopify using API (instead of export/import CSV file manually), and that solution won't have such limitation. Stay tuned!

The Prim Rose

This app made importing my Etsy listings ridiculously fast & easy. Importing 126 listings, from start to finish, only took a few minutes and all info/photos/variants imported perfectly. Will definitely check out more apps from this developer.

The Bohipstian

Beyond impressed with this app. Paid $15 bucks to import 150 Etsy listings of mine and only minor tweaks needed to be made -- just about everything, included images, prices, titles and descriptions synced up effortlessly in just a few minutes. Saved me hours, maybe days, of work. THANK YOU!

Vintagepillowsstore

I tried one products but he perceived a product as 17 products with descriptions.I think They have to improve app.I dont recommend.I paid 1 usd for anything.

Ever Blooming Originals

I just wasted $30-does not move all the data. It only moves part of the data.
Back to the drawing board.

Previous 1 3 4 5