EasyImport ‑ Etsy Importer

EasyImport ‑ Etsy Importer

by NexusMedia

Save your time moving products from Etsy to Shopify

QuoteMyWall

This app is good for importing products, however, it doens't import pricing for any variants. This takes days if you have a lot of products..

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, you're right, our app is using CSV file exported from Etsy, and for some reason, Etsy does not export variant prices, so we can't import that data as it's missed in the source file.

But we'll release new app version very soon that will allow you to sync Etsy with Shopify using API (instead of export/import CSV file manually), and that solution won't have such limitation. Stay tuned!

The Prim Rose

This app made importing my Etsy listings ridiculously fast & easy. Importing 126 listings, from start to finish, only took a few minutes and all info/photos/variants imported perfectly. Will definitely check out more apps from this developer.

The Bohipstian

Beyond impressed with this app. Paid $15 bucks to import 150 Etsy listings of mine and only minor tweaks needed to be made -- just about everything, included images, prices, titles and descriptions synced up effortlessly in just a few minutes. Saved me hours, maybe days, of work. THANK YOU!

Vintagepillowsstore

I tried one products but he perceived a product as 17 products with descriptions.I think They have to improve app.I dont recommend.I paid 1 usd for anything.

Ever Blooming Originals

I just wasted $30-does not move all the data. It only moves part of the data.
Back to the drawing board.

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

Prairie Cloth Company

This app made setting up my shop so easy. Saved me HOURS of time! So glad I found this app--cant say enough good things.

We Peddle Metal

Easy to use. I wish that pricing variants would carry over also.

Jaypc

Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend? If you had a bad experience, please try contacting the app

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!