EasyImport ‑ Etsy Importer

EasyImport ‑ Etsy Importer

by NexusMedia

Save your time moving products from Etsy to Shopify

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

Prairie Cloth Company

This app made setting up my shop so easy. Saved me HOURS of time! So glad I found this app--cant say enough good things.

We Peddle Metal

Easy to use. I wish that pricing variants would carry over also.

Jaypc

Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend? If you had a bad experience, please try contacting the app

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed... Thank you!!

Angelsandurns

This app was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. I would also like an app where you can import items INTO Etsy and INTO Ebay. Thank you. http://www.angelsandurns.com

Liptales

Perfect app, couldn't make importing easier!

Bow Tie House

The app completely unstable. SKU field is empty, material added to the description

Gft Woodcraft

Super easy. I already have some of my Etsy products in my store, but I used this to import 80 listings. took a few minutes. I did have to go and edit a few things but the time it saved was well worth the $7. I would use this again for sure.

Braidwood Heritage Crafts

This app was great but shouldn't import tags. Ie tags are veiwed differently on Shopify v Etsy. Insead of saving time it created a huge workload as i had to update 100+ listings.

Previous 1 3 4