Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product importer. Migration from Etsy made easy. Import f/Etsy

The Bohipstian

Beyond impressed with this app. Paid $15 bucks to import 150 Etsy listings of mine and only minor tweaks needed to be made -- just about everything, included images, prices, titles and descriptions synced up effortlessly in just a few minutes. Saved me hours, maybe days, of work. THANK YOU!

Vintagepillowsstore

I tried one products but he perceived a product as 17 products with descriptions.I think They have to improve app.I dont recommend.I paid 1 usd for anything.

Ever Blooming Originals

I just wasted $30-does not move all the data. It only moves part of the data.
Back to the drawing board.

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

Prairie Cloth Company

This app made setting up my shop so easy. Saved me HOURS of time! So glad I found this app--cant say enough good things.

We Peddle Metal

Easy to use. I wish that pricing variants would carry over also.

Jaypc

Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend? If you had a bad experience, please try contacting the app

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!

Angelsandurns

This app was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. I would also like an app where you can import items INTO Etsy and INTO Ebay.
Thank you.

Liptales

Perfect app, couldn't make importing easier!