4.6
August 26, 2019

Did exactly what I needed it to do, the import was very fast and the price cannot be beat! Very happy with the migration and ease of use. Thank you!

Beneva Designs
October 21, 2016

Worked perfectly - these guys are great

Filthy Dripped
August 28, 2017

Worked really well once I understood what to do, excellent support from the nexus team.

Revetoujours
France
October 6, 2016

Absolutely fantastic app. Transition was incredibly fast and smooth. Customer support response cannot be beaten. This app does all the main work for you in importing photos and product descriptions. There is still manual work to be done in removing etsy titles and tags used for search and general clean up and setting up your own preferences for your Shopify site.. but for an easy and quick start in getting your products transitioned over and formatted well - this app did the job superbly!

Ellebellebliss
October 4, 2022

I am so grateful for this app. I started my shop last month and was looking for an app to migrate my Etsy items over to Shopify. This app was it. Did everything I needed it to do and I am very happy with how the process went. Had a question and contacted customer support and they answered quickly with a solution. Thank you so much!

Pasefika Sunrise
About 1 month using the app
September 20, 2019

It is a great app! It lets you import in 2 easy steps all your Etsy listings with pictures and variants. It works GREAT!

OffLineLeather
Italy
About 1 month using the app
February 13, 2020

I used this app to import my Etsy products. I had some issues importing but the team was able to help me right away and resolve my problem. Everything was imported successfully and I agree the price is right!

Coastal Crafts NJ
22 days using the app
Edited February 11, 2017

Great app - huge time saver. Get your csv from Etsy and import all your listing by literally clicking a few buttons. Amazing! it actually works.

Eclectic Home Living
7 days using the app
October 10, 2020

I really loved this app. It saved me SOOOO much time and grief exporting about 300 products from Etsy to my Shopify shop! I didn't have to deal with the CSVs or anything!!! (Plus I believe when you use the Etsy CSV, NONE of your photos transfer!!! With this app they DO!) I spent a lot of time, prior to finding this app, pulling my hair out trying to use a CSV to get products here from Etsy. Though I do have some variations on some products in my Etsy shop, I read from this developer that if you choose to transfer the variations, the prices will all be the same even if you have differently priced variations (this is a fault of Etsy- I'm sure it's because Etsy wants to make transferring your items elsewhere as difficult as possible so you stay only on their platform). So I skipped variations because I wanted my products available for purchase immediately and didn't want them offered at the wrong prices. I have been adding them in manually and am about done. I highly recommend this app. I have no complaints whatsoever! THANK YOU!!!!

Constant Baubling
6 days using the app
Edited October 26, 2022

Après validation de payement pas de changement de page(ce qui met en erreur et pousse a payer une deuxième fois), sans aucun importation de produits. Mais le service après vente très réactif et poli... je pense que c'était dû à un bug.

Lorred