Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Products import. Migration from Etsy made easy. Bulk import.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Jaypc

Would you use it again or recommend it to a friend? If you had a bad experience, please try contacting the app

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder

Time spent using app About 2 years

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!

Angelsandurns

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app was exactly what I was looking for and worked perfectly. I would also like an app where you can import items INTO Etsy and INTO Ebay.
Thank you.

Liptales

Location Cyprus

Perfect app, couldn't make importing easier!

Bow Tie House

The app completely unstable. SKU field is empty, material added to the description

Gft Woodcraft

Super easy.
I already have some of my Etsy products in my store, but I used this to import 80 listings. took a few minutes. I did have to go and edit a few things but the time it saved was well worth the $7. I would use this again for sure.

Braidwood Heritage Crafts

Location Australia

This app was great but shouldn't import tags. Ie tags are veiwed differently on Shopify v Etsy. Insead of saving time it created a huge workload as i had to update 100+ listings.

Focused Fire Design

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app worked flawlessly right out of the box. No learning curve. And it's a great deal, too. I was able to import 102 listings from Etsy into Shopify for $9.20. Given that it would have taken a couple of days to manually recreate the listings in Shopify, this is the deal of the decade.

M O D N O R T H C O

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a life saver! So so glad I found it!! I needed to import 230+ items from my Etsy shop to my new Shopify shop and tried doing it on my own which did not work and had many errors. After giving up trouble shooting, I looked through the app store and came across EasyImport. Took only minutes to upload and everything came through. There was a minor issue due to a mistake in my .cvs file, but upon contacting support, their team fixed it and I was up and running immediately. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to import your Etsy listings into Shopify!! So worth it!!

The Digital Download Shop

Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome app! It imported my 200+ Etsy products in around 5 minutes with no issues. It's saved me so much time!