Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

Easy Import ‑ Etsy Migration

by NexusMedia OÜ

Product importer. Migration from Etsy made easy. Import f/Etsy

Bow Tie House

The app completely unstable. SKU field is empty, material added to the description

Gft Woodcraft

Super easy.
I already have some of my Etsy products in my store, but I used this to import 80 listings. took a few minutes. I did have to go and edit a few things but the time it saved was well worth the $7. I would use this again for sure.

Braidwood Heritage Crafts

This app was great but shouldn't import tags. Ie tags are veiwed differently on Shopify v Etsy. Insead of saving time it created a huge workload as i had to update 100+ listings.

Focused Fire Design

This app worked flawlessly right out of the box. No learning curve. And it's a great deal, too. I was able to import 102 listings from Etsy into Shopify for $9.20. Given that it would have taken a couple of days to manually recreate the listings in Shopify, this is the deal of the decade.

M O D N O R T H C O

This app is a life saver! So so glad I found it!! I needed to import 230+ items from my Etsy shop to my new Shopify shop and tried doing it on my own which did not work and had many errors. After giving up trouble shooting, I looked through the app store and came across EasyImport. Took only minutes to upload and everything came through. There was a minor issue due to a mistake in my .cvs file, but upon contacting support, their team fixed it and I was up and running immediately. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to import your Etsy listings into Shopify!! So worth it!!

The Digital Download Shop

Awesome app! It imported my 200+ Etsy products in around 5 minutes with no issues. It's saved me so much time!

Pepperfrost

exactly what i was looking for. Helped move all of my listings, variants filled out nicely. Super easy. Great app that has saved me loads of time.

Revetoujours

Worked really well once I understood what to do, excellent support from the nexus team.

Chillatto

Consistent explanation to the subject so it was easily understood with different options to solve issues.

Totally Innocent

So easy……I have no idea what Im doing but this app imported ALL my etsy listings and literally saved me hours and hours of time setting up my new shopify shop! Awesome!