Display unique content types for various goals such as: newsletter pop up, recommended product carousel, shipping bars, etc.
Deliver content at critical moments in your customer’s shopping experience and get more sales, higher AOV, and more email subscribers.
Ditch the other apps and manage all of your popup campaigns from one place. Easypop is the last popup app you’ll ever need.
About Easypop | All‑in‑one Popups
The last “popup” app you’ll ever need
There are many Shopify apps. Too many!
If you want to showcase a freebie product and display a free shipping bar on your Shopify site, you’ll need two different apps. Why?
If you use different apps for your site’s email sign-up popups, exit intent discount popups, or cart progress bar, Easypop was made for you. Ditch the other apps! Easypop is the last popup app you’ll ever need.
How Shopify merchants use Easypop
- Display recommended products when someone views a specific collection or adds a certain product to their cart
- Show a progress bar to tell customers how close they are to get free shipping Collect email addresses in return for a discount code
- Offer customers a free gift if they purchase over $100
- Give customers a $5 gift card if they have $200 in their cart
What features does Easypop have?
- Simple message - Show text alongside an image
- Product feed - Show a carousel of products
- Newsletter - Show an email sign-up form
- Cart progress bar - Show how much customers need to spend to receive free shipping
- HTML - Display custom HTML
- Standard modal - A centered popup over a blurred background
- Slide-in drawer - A window that slides into view (from top, bottom, left, or right)
- Floating box - A fixed window that remains visible while scrolling
- Fullscreen popup - A popup that covers the entire screen
- URL - Target customers on a specific page
- Time on page - Target customers by time spent on any page
- Scroll depth - Target customers who have scrolled down to a certain point down the page
- Exit intent - Target customers who are likely to leave your site
- Cart size - Target customers by the number of items in their cart
- Cart value - Target customers by the total value of items in their cart
- Product in cart - Target customers based on specific products in their cart
- Scheduled campaigns let you set a start and end date.
- Impressions can be limited based on unique visitors. For example, you could set a campaign to show once a day per customer.
- Campaigns can be set to automatically close after a set delay.
- All style templates are designed to be keyboard accessible.
Optimized for performance
Don’t sacrifice performance for functionality. Easypop was built with site speed in mind and will deliver results without slowing your site down.
Keyboard accessibility is an important part of maintaining a website. Thankfully, all our campaigns come with built-in keyboard accessibility.
New content types
- Coupon box
- Scratch and save
- Spin to win
- Age verification
- Postal code verification
- Countdown timer
- Live stream
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.