EasyBox ‑ Popup Builder

EasyBox ‑ Popup Builder

$7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
NexusMedia OÜ
September 20, 2022

Simple to use app with a lot of useful functionality. Really impressed with the support too who were quick to respond and rectified an issue (I created) very efficiently too.

BabyDoc Shop Ireland
Ireland
Time spent using app: 1 day
April 1, 2022

excellent app to quickly create popups anywhere on our site. it is easy to use, though, at times not transparent, which requires assistance from their excellent and prompt service.

Dori Csengeri DLR
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 22, 2021

I have been searching for the app for months: an ultra flexible popup app that lets me do exactly what I want. I have total control over everything. The support team is super reactive too and helped me sort out an initial setup issue in no time. It is by far the best popup app I have tried.

Big Boutique
France
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
July 9, 2021

I used this app for my industrial e-commerce website and it works perfectly! I've faced a minor problem and requested some help from the tech team, thankfully they're so professional and solved my issue within 1-2 hours. Super fast support!

Firetech Welding Supplies
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 29, 2021

The folks at NexusMedia are so responsive and helpful - I have asked them for help on 2 occasions, and they have immediately solved my issue. I am so grateful. And, the app is terrific too. Works just as it's supposed to and gives me exactly the functionality I need for my website. 5+ stars!

Stuttering Therapy Resources