EasyBox ‑ Popup Builder

EasyBox ‑ Popup Builder | Reviews

by NexusMedia OÜ

Powerful popup builder: automatic, exit intent, on-click popup

Big Boutique

I have been searching for the app for months: an ultra flexible popup app that lets me do exactly what I want. I have total control over everything. The support team is super reactive too and helped me sort out an initial setup issue in no time. It is by far the best popup app I have tried.

Firetech Welding Supplies

I used this app for my industrial e-commerce website and it works perfectly! I've faced a minor problem and requested some help from the tech team, thankfully they're so professional and solved my issue within 1-2 hours. Super fast support!

Stuttering Therapy Resources

The folks at NexusMedia are so responsive and helpful - I have asked them for help on 2 occasions, and they have immediately solved my issue. I am so grateful. And, the app is terrific too. Works just as it's supposed to and gives me exactly the functionality I need for my website. 5+ stars!

oncnaturalcolors.com

Easy by name, easy by nature. From installing, through design and build, to going live with our first popup - all easily inside five mins! We use Easy Tabs too, which is also a great little app. Highly recommend both!

FLOMEC METERS

Great, fast product support! simple to use, light installation. I am also using Easy Tabs - a great little app too! Laura S

Gift Me That Shit

Great app. Customer service is very good and fast. They helped a lot to go through it. Really recommend it!

D Csengeri EU

excellent customer service, quick to respond, very attentive and helpful in solving some issues we had

Yawn®

A really easy to use app that works great on our site. The customer service team were amazing, so quick to respond and super helpful too!

Ceres Chill

Super-easy to implement and reliable. A solid and flexible app for putting your custom content into popups and light-boxes.

Inspired Beauty NZ Ltd

Brilliant! Super easy to use and looks beautiful on our website on both PC and mobile screens. The customer service and support is outstanding! Highly recommend.

Previous 1