EasyBox ‑ Popup Builder

Powerful popup builder: automatic, exit intent, on-click popup

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

Inspired Beauty NZ Ltd

Location New Zealand

Brilliant! Super easy to use and looks beautiful on our website on both PC and mobile screens. The customer service and support is outstanding! Highly recommend.

Colorelaxation

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and perfect support! you will get everything you need from a popup and if need any help, they would solve any issue in no time

dev-fungi-perfecti

Does everything I could ask of it, seems to play well with other apps. This is the third app we've purchased from Nexus (EasyBox, EasyTabs and EasySlide) all of them work flawlessly and add a great deal of functionality to our site.

Z Natural Life

This is my 2nd application that I am using from Nexus Media and it is great! It is easy to configure, it gives you several options and it works like it should. They also have outstanding support for all of their apps!

Mind Your Language Games

Firstly, the app has a beautiful easy on the eyes layout. Its set up in a pretty intuitive way. I do think combining the layout editor and settings of a popup should be in one place, but at the same time keeping them separate keeps the UI clutter free which is helpful in designing popup boxes. So, yeah, they have thought through this app.

Secondly, and more importantly they have the best customer service. I had a very customized request for the popup that I was unable to do it from the native settings or code on my own, so I emailed the support team to help me out. It was about adding autoplay feature to the video (adding YouTube autoplay parameter was adding multiple audio issue) so they customized a whole Javascript code along with CSS styling to make it fit my needs. I even deleted their code by mistake lol and they without any frustration readded it for me lol. On top of that, they did all that in a very prompt and timely manner.

I highly appreciate the app and the customer service/dev team. Keep it up!

Dennisdeal Com

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

For our store Dennisdeal.com we wanted to increase our conversion in customers leaving without purchasing. With easybox we have implemented a few exit intent popups which gives customers discount codes on certain levels to try to persuade them to buy. Since implementing these exit intent popups we have seen our conversion rise about 20% on similar daily traffic. We are really happy with this but what is really amazing is that the people behind this app, take their customer very seriously. All our questions where answered thoroughly within a very reasonable amount of time. Besides that they were always very hands on to change or implement anything by their own developers without having to ask. Currently we also have their Easysearch app running for our ink&toner search solution. Keep up the good work!

Nuknuuk Canada

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Fantastic service! The team was extremely helpful in finding a quick solution to an issue that we were having with our popup.

Teded

Useful for your site visitors. Simple for you to use. Excellent customer service from the EasyBox/NexusMedia team. Five stars.

Tsgtestsite

Denys was AWESOME and helped me personalize the app. We are very happy with the customer support through this app.

Pocketsqua Re

We use this app to let customers get a closer look at products in our product descriptions. Works great!