SC Easy Redirects , 179 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing URL redirects and fixing 404 errors, improving SEO and user experience. They value its bulk upload feature, efficient performance, and real-time updates. The support team is praised for their exceptional service and quick responses. The onboarding process is simple, and the app provides excellent value, even in its free version.

January 23, 2024

bonne expérience équipe réactive

Horloge Industrielle
France
About 1 month using the app
February 19, 2024

Anes from the Support Team solved my problem with 404 urls very quickly! amazing customer service and I hope this app will help me to have more control over my urls

The Ivory White
Spain
February 9, 2024

Fantastic service from the very start. Great value for money. The best thing is the support team take care of everything for you, so you can focus on your business.

Opal Retail
February 5, 2024

Installed the app and used the live redirects feature (which is awesome). Scheduled a folow-up call about Google Search Console questions and the customer service is A++. Really good experience in a space (SEO) where I know not to take that for granted. Very pleased.

OLD UC
January 29, 2024

Snelle en goede ondersteuning ontvangen!

24Kae
Netherlands
17 days using the app
February 13, 2024

Easy to use app. We had a specific problem with redirects and the team were quick to give a response with a videocall and provided a good solution. Excellent!

Uipkes Houten Vloeren
Netherlands
February 18, 2024

Highly recommend this app. I reached out to them to assist with the redirection of links from old Shopify stores and Anes went above what was expected and sorted it all out for me. Incredible customer service.

Magic of I. EU
February 21, 2024

We had a talk with the product manager Tarik about our custom needs with the app. They were very helpful and made sure our needs are met!

Lunette Global
Finland
February 5, 2024

Onboarding process with Tarik was great! I got all information i needed and Tarik was very friendly and professional. Thank you.

DMP
Czechia
February 12, 2024

I had a fantastic experience with Tarik. He responded immediately to my inquiry and quickly resolved the issue at hand. Communication was clear and effortless, making the entire process smooth. I highly recommend Tarik for his efficiency, problem-solving abilities, and excellent communication skills.

Sikkerhedsgiganten