Take the pain out of redirects
Bulk URL uploads makes fixing 301 redirects quick and easy, whether you’re migrating between sites or updating products and pages.
Don’t lose traffic or sales
Ensure your visitors don't land on 404 page errors and leave your site to buy elsewhere. Alerts and tools let you resolve 404s with ease.
Maintain your site ranking
Search engines take page errors into account when crawling your site. Fix 404 errors which could damage your search engine ranking.
About Easy Redirects by ESC
Easy Redirects takes the pain out of managing URL redirects and page errors by enabling you to easily carry out automatic redirects, bulk redirects and manage 404 errors. Whether migrating your store between platforms or domains, or amending your site structure or product range, managing 301 redirects and correcting 404 page errors are essential for many reasons.
How can Easy Redirects help you?
- Effortlessly migrate to Shopify from another platform
- Ensure you don't lose sales when customers land on broken links
- Eliminate page errors which could damage your search engine ranking
- Quickly and easily import bulk URL redirects into Shopify from a CSV file
- Built in automatic 404 tracking
- Automated alerts update you with new errors and allow you to fix them quickly and easily
- Track and resolve 404 error pages, preventing a potential loss of reputation and sales from customers requesting old and outdated links
- One-click install (no code required)
What are URL redirects and why are they important?
URL redirects (also known as 301 redirects) point traffic from one URL to another.
If you're moving from an old site to Shopify, or need to make changes to the structure of your Shopify store, you will have pages ranking in Google that don’t go anywhere on Shopify. If left unresolved, this can have a catastrophic impact on your search rankings when people look for, and are unable to find, these pages.
Adding URL redirects for all old links associated with your domain (products, collections, blog articles and pages) eliminates this negative impact on search rankings and visitors. Easy Redirects allows you to bulk redirect with ease.
What are 404 page errors and why do you need to manage them?
404 page errors are what visitors see when they land on a page that no longer exists. The app enables you to easily manage and redirect 404 page errors on an ongoing basis. Keeping on top of these is key to maintaining your site’s health, as well as page rankings - and sales. The app will track errors for you, alert you to new ones, prompt you to fix them (or automatically redirect them based on predetermined rules), and let you know when they’re done.
- Automated alerts notify you of new errors so you can quickly fix them before they impact sales or your site's ranking, and let you know when problems have been fixed
- ‘Group redirects’ allow you to categorise them so you can filter with ease
- ‘Redirect patterns’ is a new feature which makes managing redirects easier than ever before. By creating rules, you can automate redirects that fall into defined criteria so the app will redirect them on your behalf, saving you the hassle of manually redirecting URLs
Bulk 301 Redirects
Group redirects to categorise and filter with ease
Statistics and analysis
All Basic features
Automatic 404 tracking
Alerts & reminders to manage 404 page errors easily
Redirect patterns to automate redirects
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 65 reviews
Most recent reviews
AV Now Fitness Sound
Great app thanks!! Very helpful in a transition period. It auto submit necessary data to Google.
See it here https://www.avnow.com
Thanks for your review! We're happy the app is proving useful. Do get in touch if you need any assistance with your site, and check out our other apps in the store.
Service is great, but it does not supersede the shopify limitations on the /services. I try to keep the service, but unfortunately, it does not help me on what I need to do. This is why I bought your premium service.
Thanks for getting in touch. I understand you've now had a dialogue with our support team about the issue you're having. Unfortunately redirecting from /services is something that cannot be done on Shopify. The following is taken from a Shopify help page:
"You can't redirect URLs that begin with the following prefixes: /apps, /application, /cart, /carts, /orders, /shop, or /services."
I'm really sorry we were unable to fix this for you but it's something that isn't in our control.
MikalaLei Hawaiian Styling
I love this app! It is very helpful when there are redirects that need to be addressed in my shop! I donʻt think I would do well without it since I am not computer savvy. The one thing I would like to see if the app could make suggestions as to which link to copy and paste. But I also want a robot for a VA! Thank you for such a great app!
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app, it's really appreciated! We're delighted the app is working so well for you and wish you all the best in your search for a robotic VA!