Take the pain out of redirects
Bulk URL uploads makes fixing 301 redirects quick and easy.
No loss of reputation or sale
Easily solve 404 error pages directly from Google Search Console to stop customers requesting old links.
Avoid damage to rankings
Adding redirects for old links reduces the risk of penalisation by search engines.
About Easy Redirects by ESC
Easy Redirects takes the pain out of setting up URL redirects. Shopify requires single URLs redirect uploads, but with Easy Redirects you’re able to upload bulk URLs uploads at once.
Here’s what that means to you:
- Makes moving to Shopify from another platform effortless.
- Protects your reputation and stops potential lost sales by fixing broken links.
- Instantly import bulk URL redirects into Shopify from a CSV file
- One-click install - no code required
- Premium Google Webmaster integration
Track and resolve 404 error pages directly from Google Search Console, preventing a potential loss of reputation and sales from customers requesting old and outdated links.
What are URL redirects and why are they important for my store?
URL redirects (also known as 301 redirects) point traffic from one URL to another. If you're about to move or already moved from an old site to Shopify, or if you make changes to the structure of your Shopify store, you will have pages still ranking in Google that don’t go anywhere on Shopify. If left unresolved, this can have a catastrophic impact on your search rankings.
Adding URL redirects for all old links associated with your domain (products, collections, blog articles and pages) eliminates this negative impact on search rankings and visitors. Easy Redirects allows you to do this with ease.
- google search console
- Developer website
- +44 (0) 121 7940 199
Bulk 301 Redirects
Automatic 404 tracking
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.