SC Easy Redirects

SC Easy Redirects

Built for Shopify

Reviews (277)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing URL redirects, boosting SEO, and handling 404 errors. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, immediate redirects, and advanced analytics. Many appreciate the bulk upload feature and the ability to create redirect patterns. The app is known for its reliability and excellent customer support, providing quick and custom solutions. It's particularly beneficial for merchants with limited IT resources.

May 28, 2024

Tarik was very helpful in guiding me through the redirect process for my new theme launch. I was overwhelmed with the process but he made it very easy and was available if I needed more support. Thanks Tarik!

Luxury Spa Robes
Over 5 years using the app
April 23, 2024

Does exactly what it says simply and reliably. We've had it running for several years without issue. Great for SEO and of course user experience.

Sigr
Sweden
Almost 6 years using the app
May 21, 2024

The support team was extremely prompt and helpful in resolving some important "/apps" redirects I needed for my site. I would highly recommend this app for your redirect needs!

Milani Cosmetics
About 2 years using the app
April 22, 2024

The best app for automatic redirects. The customer service is also great! I contacted support and they got back to me in less than 1 minute to resolve the issue. Super recommended! Thank you

Shopaland
Italy
Almost 2 years using the app
April 1, 2024

Very intuitive and so simple to use... we've been using SC Easy Redirects for a couple years now and it just works... customer service has been extremely responsive with any questions... highly recommend!

Westmore Beauty
Almost 2 years using the app
March 18, 2024

Outstanding support. I received excellent coaching by Tarik and they have been very generous with thier time.
Highly recommended in terms of their product offerring and support.

Cycology Clothing AUS
Over 6 years using the app
May 30, 2024

Really helpful & responsive - app developer walked me through some of the functions & best practices.

Appointed
Over 2 years using the app
May 1, 2024

Good job with quick results!

Overhead Door Parts Canada
About 4 years using the app
March 18, 2024

Tarik was very helpful and responsive. He answered all of my questions quickly and pointed me in the right direction when I wanted to run my first bulk upload.

Trotters Childrenswear USA
Over 2 years using the app
Edited April 23, 2024

not managed to open the app so far so cannot comment Following a session with Anes I am now up to speed with this app and it looks like this is just what I needed to correct thousands of old mistakes that created 404's (google is not happy) my lack of knowledge and many redesigns of my site with out a single redirection has given me this back log. I hope now I can reduce the problem using Easy redirects

Crafty or Wot