Easy Redirects ‑ 301 & 404 SEO

Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
February 1, 2023

Tried to do a simple redirect today and said the existing URL was not recognised. This clearly does not work very well.

Specs Opticians
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 5, 2022

I don't think the redirects that are presented and fixed are completely wright. So I only use it to get a notification about what is wrong so I can correct it myself.

Greenflash Wijn
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Elysium Apps replied November 7, 2022

hi - thanks for your review. Our support team has emailed you to help you resolve the issue.

October 28, 2022

I used this app to redirect a page to another page and even though it says URL created, it does not redirect.

Fine Art by Ane
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Elysium Apps replied November 7, 2022

Hi

Thanks for your review. Our app support team emailed you to help explain how the app works but haven't heard anything back from you.

Hopefully hear back from you soon so we can get it up and running.

Edited October 31, 2022

We've set the app up in our store but there is an issue with the wildcard redirects and they are working quite well. We managed to lower our 404s with a custom page. We've had issues but it turned out not be the app that had issues, but Shopify itself having these issues.

travSIM
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 19, 2022

The App has been unable to get in these days, whenever I open the App, it always shows that the response time of redirects.eastsideco.io has timed out
How to solve this problem? I can't find the interface to contact customer service, so I can only comment here, I hope it will be solved as soon as possible, thank you!

Weisen
Time spent using app: 9 months
Elysium Apps replied September 20, 2022

Hi there

Thanks for your review and for flagging the issue you described. I've spoken to our support team - they're looking into it now and will resolve it as soon as possible.

Best wishes

September 14, 2022

Great App, Was worried about the 301 redirects and track 404 errors with migration to Shopify, easy redirects made it easy to resolve both issues. The support is been fantastic from Amrinder. Thank you!

Poetry Designs
Time spent using app: 6 days
Elysium Apps replied September 14, 2022

Hi there

thanks so much for the great review of the app and our support team - very much appreciated.

Kind regards

June 10, 2022

I used this application to establish redirects for our new shopify store. The product worked flawlessly and was quick to use.

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop
Time spent using app: 18 days
Elysium Apps replied June 14, 2022

Thanks very much for the great review, we really appreciate it!

May 20, 2022

I did not find this app helpful. It listed all 404 errors, but did not tell us where they were living on our site. So, it was difficult to figure out where I should redirect or how to update the content. Additionally, I tried using their support feature three times. I got an autoresponse two out of three times, but never received an actual response.

Good King Cacao
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
May 18, 2022

This App is simple and easy to use and does exactly what it says, cleanly and elegantly. They provide great almost instant support... great value for money

Radio Warehouse Australia
Time spent using app: 16 days
Elysium Apps replied May 19, 2022

Thanks for your smashing review! We're glad you're happy with the app.

May 8, 2022

Thank you Amrinder for your much appreciated help in such an important step of bringing our new site online. I´m sure we would have lost years of SEO work had we not invested in the free and paid scheme. It´s so easy once you get the hang of it.

vis24
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Elysium Apps replied May 9, 2022

Thanks for the review and we're delighted that the app is helping improve your SEO on your new store.

Kind regards