Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

More4M365

Perfect app to make 301 redirections. I had some troubles with my csv file and the support help me so much to resolve it

September 10, 2019

Great! Thank you for the positive review; we're glad the app is working so well for you. Thanks also for the compliment for the support team - they really appreciate it.

Kind regards

Lyxdesign.se

Did not worked for me but the support was helpful. Maybe I should had better patience with all the 404 and redirects

September 9, 2019

Hi - we're sorry that you've chosen not to ultimately use the app, but we do appreciate you updating your review following your discussion with our support team.

Funstock.co.uk

Instant live chat customer support and fixed my problem very quickly. Would recommend to anyone trying to do wildcard SEO redirects!

September 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! Glad that you've found the app and our team to be useful.

Clinical Supply Company

Used the bulk redirect feature and it worked great. Thanks for creating such a great app! Even easier than using Wordpress.

August 8, 2019

Hi

Thanks for the kind words and the 5 star review! Very much appreciated.

Best regards

Mirefaccion.com.mx

I have installed in my store and today it has not worked, it throws error 500 and due to timezone difference have not received response

May 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, and sorry you've been having issues installing the app. Our support team work 9am to 5pm UK time - I'm sorry your query fell outside of these hours, however they're now back at their desks! They've sent you an email to start the process of getting the app up and running for you asap.

Kind regards

HEALTHandMED

It works for one redirect at a time, but does not support wildcards (*) which means you're stuck with the tediousness of trying to get all of your products, pages, posts, and other URLs moved over one by one instead of making things easy and quick with a wildcard.

May 9, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. The free version of the app (which you have access to) does allow you to bulk redirect - our support team have emailed you to help with this, so please reply to them and they will help you get this up and running. The app does utilise wildcards - but to take advantage of this feature you would need to upgrade to the premium plan.

Many thanks!

Slendertone

I used this app for bulk 301's redirects and it worked really well. No issues at all. Great support team.

April 11, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review of Easy Redirects, it's really appreciated! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps on the store too.

Best

GCGme

#Update
After a bumpy start, all got resolved. Thanks again Lousi for looking into the GSC connection!

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the amended review :) We're glad Louis was able to solve your queries, and if you need any further assistance you know who to talk to!

Nutronics Labs

This app was very easy to setup and use. When I did run into an issue support was very responsive and helpful.

March 26, 2019

Thanks for submitting your review, we're delighted Easy Redirects is working so well for you!

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

I have this app, I don't know why I have this app. Maybe I downloaded it and am doing something with it, maybe somebody else downloaded it. It is causing me no pain.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6