Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Smith Creek Lake & Pond

Great tool! I don't need it all the time, but will use it every few months to find and fix 404's. I wish I had used it immediately after a migration.

March 3, 2020

Thanks for the review! You're right, the app is useful during platform migrations. The premium version also keeps track of your 404s for you, so worth considering.

Inside Stores

Horrible app. The concept is good but the execution is horrible. I've been trying to do a CSV upload test with only 10 products, and got an error message like 8 times! What a waste of time this is.

February 20, 2020

Hi there

I'm sorry you've experienced some frustration with the app. Please respond to the email from our support team - they'll get it sorted for you.

If you could consider reviewing your review if our team are able to resolve this to your satisfaction, that would be great.

Organic Basics

Hi, it's been a helpful app. I have a question though - since you can't exports the redirects from the app and import them to the native Shopify URL redirects, once they are created in the app - do they automatically go to the URL redirects too?

January 20, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review. Regarding your question, I have passed this to our support team who have now made contact via email.

Organic Basics

It's been a helpful app so far, however, I can't seem to find a way to export the redirects. Is there any way to export an CSV file, for example?

January 16, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately what you're trying to do is not possible through the app. However you can do it by going to:

Online store > Navigation > Url redirects

Our support team have also sent you a message to reiterate this. Hope it helps!

All the best

Racoon Lab

Fantastic.
Perform perfectly and the customer Service is so prompt.
I had need help and they has solved all my issues

January 9, 2020

Hi

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review - it really is appreciated.

AV Now Fitness Sound

Great app thanks!! Very helpful in a transition period. It auto submit necessary data to Google.

See it here https://www.avnow.com

November 26, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy the app is proving useful. Do get in touch if you need any assistance with your site, and check out our other apps in the store.

Accessible Construction

Service is great, but it does not supersede the shopify limitations on the /services. I try to keep the service, but unfortunately, it does not help me on what I need to do. This is why I bought your premium service.

November 6, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. I understand you've now had a dialogue with our support team about the issue you're having. Unfortunately redirecting from /services is something that cannot be done on Shopify. The following is taken from a Shopify help page:

"You can't redirect URLs that begin with the following prefixes: /apps, /application, /cart, /carts, /orders, /shop, or /services."

I'm really sorry we were unable to fix this for you but it's something that isn't in our control.

Best wishes

MikalaLei Hawaiian Styling

I love this app! It is very helpful when there are redirects that need to be addressed in my shop! I donʻt think I would do well without it since I am not computer savvy. The one thing I would like to see if the app could make suggestions as to which link to copy and paste. But I also want a robot for a VA! Thank you for such a great app!

November 5, 2019

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of the app, it's really appreciated! We're delighted the app is working so well for you and wish you all the best in your search for a robotic VA!

Luxe 39

Great app to action redirects. Google console shows a number of pages which are indexed, not in site map and this app is helping me work through them

October 11, 2019

Excellent - glad the app is able to help. Thanks for your review!

Best regards

Adam Block Design

after some help from staff it seems to be working great. Thank you Louis for the customer service and follow through.

October 4, 2019

Hi - thank you so much for your review - it's much appreciated - and I'm really pleased that Louis was able to get the app up and running for you.

All the best!