SC Easy Redirects , 189 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing 404 errors and old URLs, enhancing SEO. It's particularly useful for those transitioning to Shopify from other platforms. The app is appreciated for its user-friendly interface, advanced features like bulk uploading and wildcard redirects, and immediate redirect effects. The customer support team is praised for their prompt and efficient service. Features like live redirects and 404 issue tracking are also noted for saving time and reducing stress.

January 30, 2024

Great app that has provided me with an easy solution for creating redirect from my old site as I migrated to the Shopify platform.

Bigen Origins
Over 4 years using the app
January 12, 2024

The operation of the application is flawless. Support every time I turn to them with any problem responds quickly and professionally.

Guerteltier
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
January 8, 2024

Anes is a Godsend! He was able to explain the differences between the code errors and recommend the best course of action for my business. In addition to that, he is going to set it up for me and give me a demonstration when it's all done. This is the best interaction I have ever had with a built for Shopify app and my stress level has gone way down because of Anes. I cannot thank you enough for your help with making my business successful and prosperous in 2024.

VacationGrabs
About 1 month using the app
December 11, 2023

Just installed the app and the onboarding process in particular was easy, and the support offered byTarik and Anes was exemplary. Looking forward to using the app to improve our SEO.

COAT Paints
9 months using the app
Shop Circle replied December 12, 2023

Hi there! We're thrilled to hear you had a smooth onboarding process and found our support team helpful. Tarik and Anes will surely be pleased with this shout-out! It's great to know you're excited to use Easy Redirects to enhance your SEO. We truly appreciate your 5-star rating. Remember, we're here to help if you need it. Your feedback is crucial to our continued growth and improvement.

Best Wishes,

November 21, 2023

The onboarding process is fantastic! I just met with Tarik, in support, and Anes, one of the developers, as I had a bit of a twist to the redirects I needed to complete. They were friendly and supportive, and we managed to get everything underway during the meeting. They couldn’t have made things easier for me. Definitely recommend this app.

Scent Lodge
About 1 year using the app
Shop Circle replied December 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It's fantastic to hear how our onboarding process hit the mark for you. Special shout-outs to Tarik and Anes for providing you with the excellent support we strive for. They'll be so thrilled to hear your kind words! We're glad we could assist in getting your unique redirects set up during the meeting.

Your recommendations mean a lot to us. It's uplifting to receive positive feedback like this - it helps motivate us to continue improving and delivering top-notch service.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance. Look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards,

January 9, 2024

Ben goed geholpen met de setup door Anes, gebruik de app nu al vanaf de start van mijn shop en ben er super tevreden over !

Babyslofje-online
Netherlands
About 2 years using the app
January 26, 2024

If you have come from a previous site you NEED this! I wish Shopify had this down as Number One App to install it is great it shows how many hits (times) people have used an old URL and then i can put in the new one. Just so simple to do, it also lists all the ones that need fixing and does monitoring and so much. The staff are totally ON IT, you have a problem they are there in a flash. In a year of working on a site there service is incredible there is only a hand full i can say about that! Great app Great Service Highly recommend!

www.skin-rg.com
About 23 hours using the app
November 14, 2023

Bulk uploading redirects using this app saved us a ton of time and made the process much easier coming from Joomla. Recommend this app. Great tech support as well!

Lawson Screen & Digital Products
Over 1 year using the app
Shop Circle replied December 4, 2023

Hello! We're thrilled to hear that Easy Redirects has been effective and saved you considerable time when transitioning from Joomla. Your high recommendation and appreciation for our tech support mean a lot to us. We’re pleased to know our app has been a helpful part of your eCommerce operations. Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your exceptional experience. If there's anything more you would like to see from us in the future, don't hesitate to drop us a line!

Best regards,

November 22, 2023

These guys are great! They were very helpful in providing assistance to my 404 errors.

Kids Eye Candy
6 months using the app

Hello,

We're delighted to hear that you found our team helpful in resolving your 404 errors. We strive to provide the best support to our customers and your positive feedback means a lot to us! At Shop Circle, we continuously work hard to exceed our users' expectations.

Your review means a lot to us because we get to understand what we're doing right, and how we're making a difference. If there are any areas we can further improve upon, or if you require any additional assistance in the future, feel free to contact our support team.

Thank you again for your fantastic review and for the 5-star rating!

Best Regards,

October 19, 2023

I really appreciate the assistance of the Product Manager and I find the application really useful!

Cupcake Sweeties
New Zealand
Almost 6 years using the app
Shop Circle replied October 24, 2023

Hello!

We're extremely delighted to hear of your positive experience with our app and team at Shop Circle. It's wonderful to know that you find our app useful and that our Product Manager was able to assist you effectively.

We always do our best to meet the needs of our users, and it's comments like yours that motivate us to keep pushing forward. Your review has certainly brightened our day!

Thank you so much for your support and for taking the time to share your feedback. This information truly helps us continue to improve our app and customer service.

Kind regards,