Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects & 404 Error Management

Mirefaccion.com.mx

I have installed in my store and today it has not worked, it throws error 500 and due to timezone difference have not received response

May 10, 2019

Thanks for your review, and sorry you've been having issues installing the app. Our support team work 9am to 5pm UK time - I'm sorry your query fell outside of these hours, however they're now back at their desks! They've sent you an email to start the process of getting the app up and running for you asap.

Kind regards

HEALTHandMED

It works for one redirect at a time, but does not support wildcards (*) which means you're stuck with the tediousness of trying to get all of your products, pages, posts, and other URLs moved over one by one instead of making things easy and quick with a wildcard.

May 9, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. The free version of the app (which you have access to) does allow you to bulk redirect - our support team have emailed you to help with this, so please reply to them and they will help you get this up and running. The app does utilise wildcards - but to take advantage of this feature you would need to upgrade to the premium plan.

Many thanks!

Slendertone

I used this app for bulk 301's redirects and it worked really well. No issues at all. Great support team.

April 11, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review of Easy Redirects, it's really appreciated! Don't forget to check out some of our other apps on the store too.

Best

GCGme

#Update
After a bumpy start, all got resolved. Thanks again Lousi for looking into the GSC connection!

April 12, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the amended review :) We're glad Louis was able to solve your queries, and if you need any further assistance you know who to talk to!

All the best

Nutronics Labs

This app was very easy to setup and use. When I did run into an issue support was very responsive and helpful.

March 26, 2019

Thanks for submitting your review, we're delighted Easy Redirects is working so well for you!

All the best

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

I have this app, I don't know why I have this app. Maybe I downloaded it and am doing something with it, maybe somebody else downloaded it. It is causing me no pain.

My saint my hero 2

We are moving our jewelry store to Shopify and because of extensive social media links we needed to redirect more than 100 products. The support team was responsive and helpful. Easy Redirects is a good solution and "easy" to use.

Micro-Tools

Recent updates have broken the ability to redirect a URL to a collection. I called Tech Support and the guy they connected me to was of no help like he didn't know the app.

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

apart for allowing the same redirects Shopify already provides, the need of monitorning continuously 404 errors cannot be achied automatically, the user always needs to reconnect to Google Search Console which, btw, shows no errors despite the app shows a lot.

morever, in the settings i have specified not to monitor the same urls while i keep having same ingnored 404s.

i've written to support with no consistent reply or any way to solve my problem. disinstalled.

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6