Easy Redirects by ESC

Easy Redirects by ESC

by Eastside Co

Bulk 301 Redirects

Dotmall Barbecues and Heaters

I have this app, I don't know why I have this app. Maybe I downloaded it and am doing something with it, maybe somebody else downloaded it. It is causing me no pain.

My saint my hero 2

We are moving our jewelry store to Shopify and because of extensive social media links we needed to redirect more than 100 products. The support team was responsive and helpful. Easy Redirects is a good solution and "easy" to use.

Micro-Tools

Recent updates have broken the ability to redirect a URL to a collection. I called Tech Support and the guy they connected me to was of no help like he didn't know the app.

Vintage Fakes - Bigiotteria d'Epoca

apart for allowing the same redirects Shopify already provides, the need of monitorning continuously 404 errors cannot be achied automatically, the user always needs to reconnect to Google Search Console which, btw, shows no errors despite the app shows a lot.

morever, in the settings i have specified not to monitor the same urls while i keep having same ingnored 404s.

i've written to support with no consistent reply or any way to solve my problem. disinstalled.

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online - www.linelink.com.au use this fantastic app for to enhance our online Dash Cam business on the Shopify platform. It is 'set and forget' which makes life much easier and we can get on with selling Dash Cams! Great app!

Mercurymosaics

Great app, and good customer service.

Bkd Online

It works! and support helpful when I had a query. Thanks!

Jps Bears

It does exactly what it says. Put in your old and new URLs and it redirects. Its perfect for what we were looking for, we needed something to create a redirect when we ran out of stock of a product and were not getting any more in stock. Makes redirects easy and painless.

Spectrum Ltg

This app only redirects broken URLs, not existing URLs that you want to redirect. Why would you limit that functionality to only 404 redirects when the app name is "Bulk 301 Redirects"?

Shopthemint

Easy to use. Had a glitch, possibly due to such a large # of redirects, but it was resolved very quickly. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6